Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

hello humans!

This is a discussion on hello humans! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the problem is, the abyss is close down on a2 and a3 by the programmers. eslant on a2 and a3 ...
Page: 4

the problem is, the abyss is close down on a2 and a3 by the programmers. eslant on a2 and a3 is open 24/7. come up with a more intelligent example please.

btw, it has been cooltang and magicality that pk in bifrost. PC and TheLast all went there to farm.[/b]
    It's called farming dragon marbles and relogging in the cave to go ares 2 and 3. Talk to a Gm about it he will say it's not cheating or abuseing a "bug". A2 and 3 abyss aren't closed if they were how could you end up in there.

Banned

maybe you should ask a GM thats not Caraedry's friend.

what does a GM know anyway, last time a friend talk with a GM that GM has to check iwitha manual or something to see if the Apos of cold quest is in eslant.

how you can end up in there is because programmers arent perfect, they make mistakes. that has been proven many of times if you can count how many times they mess up the game. but there are ppl like you who has nothing better to do but find bugs that they can abuse.

FlippinSweeT

maybe you should ask a GM thats not Caraedry's friend.

what does a GM know anyway, last time a friend talk with a GM that GM has to check iwitha manual or something to see if the Apos of cold quest is in eslant.

how you can end up in there is because programmers arent perfect, they make mistakes. that has been proven many of times if you can count how many times they mess up the game. but there are ppl like you who has nothing better to do but find bugs that they can abuse.[/b]
    if it was a major issue don't u think they would've fixed it? they obviously lately have been doing there job quite well (knock on wood) with knocking out cheaters and duping.

Banned

omg ffs,

vandy, grow up, grow some balls, quit acting like ur all big and bad over the internet, woohoo your e-penis is now 2'' long, congratulations it's bigger than the dick that fell off when u were born. pls ban this idiot once and for all, all he does is beg ppl to play their accts so he can say he has a high lvl char.

infinity, bifrost is technically cz as u can pk there, xp there, and farm there. so just maybe be prepared next time? or just wait until the party comes the 2nd time and be more prepared than they are.[/b]
    lol i lol on this one :lol: :lol: :lol:
    only person i beg play char was warmen and that fucker turn me down all time..but i know what secrete hes got

Robokill

lol i lol on this one :lol: :lol: :lol:
    only person i beg play char was warmen and that fucker turn me down all time..but i know what secrete hes got [/b]
    his dad is a meanie cuz his dad doesn't want acc shared

jolik

bla bla bla kennie for Gm plax stop write anything you fag, all you can do is acid, you cant even spike i dont mention about combo ..... many ppl talked with GM already about relogging to a2 and a3 delos but your opinion is the law, go fuk yourself or bathory if you know how to do and if battory isnt bugged in anyway

(drunken)

Banned

coming from some1 who bugged servants for marbles? thats a compliment. ty

Why did they allow to relog in the dragon cave then? If they allow you to kill a2 and a3 felankor they why is suddenly Isiloon off limits? Apparently the programmers allows it so you could kill a2 and a3 felankor so why not Isiloon. I remember a time when you didn't even have to go to dragon cave to relog to a2 and a3 so how about the programmer messed up by not allowing people to relog, programmers do make mistakes you know. A game master know the rules (or is supposed too) so go complain to them about every clan in every server that kills Isiloon using your so called bugs.

By your logic after we kill a3 felankor and exit the cave and see Isiloon up we are not allowed to kill it?

Sorry no noobs on my account <3

snipelord

You actually made me log in for that, say what? Symbiosis buying their items for usd? Sad to tell ya that ur far from the thruth and you shouldnt start useless flames like that.[/b]
    pretty sure he was refering to the fact that you guys didn&#39;t buy items for usd...

Banned

i get it. so going into buildings is legit because they let you? no wonder you guys were wall bugging in invasion!

If you can relog and kill felankor on a2 by just relogging in the dragon cave why is it not ok to leave the abyss and kill Isiloon?

snipelord

kennie is unable to comprehend how another clan kills isiloon with a party of 8 (or 7) when his clan can&#39;t do it, so therefore you must be cheating... god warmen stop being such a nooby or you have to get kicked off your own account xD

Banned Senior Member

It&#39;s called farming dragon marbles and relogging in the cave to go ares 2 and 3. Talk to a Gm about it he will say it&#39;s not cheating or abuseing a "bug". A2 and 3 abyss aren&#39;t closed if they were how could you end up in there.[/b]
    sorry.RELOGING TO ABYSS server 2 and 3 is bug

Banned

OMG great Warmen! Isnt duping a bug? So if the programmer allow you to use certain bugs to dupe then its legit? I mean if they didnt want you to do it, they wouldnt have put it there in the first place right?

Robokill

sorry.RELOGING TO ABYSS server 2 and 3 is bug[/b]
    I would consider it a bug, but a bug that k2 accepted(as far as GM&#39;s say) just like combo.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast