Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

hello humans!

This is a discussion on hello humans! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; we r getting off topic zzz the point was to be respectful of the other in bf and not kill ...
Page: 7

foxyraven

we r getting off topic zzz the point was to be respectful of the other in bf and not kill them when they r farming just wait till it is dead OR ffs go farm ur self and leave us the fuck alone

wrong account but i meant it dammit :angry:

Banned

we r getting off topic zzz the point was to be respectful of the other in bf and not kill them when they r farming just wait till it is dead OR ffs go farm ur self and leave us the fuck alone[/b]
    jajajajaa

wrong account but i meant it dammit :angry:[/b]
    lol
    we are not geting off topic really...hmm about isiloon sure..but hey who dosnt go off topic a little bit ?
    looks like virtus pwned some humans in bifrost XD

Sagato

Vandy stfu really .. no1 cares about what u say you talk to much and your are no1

Banned

Vandy stfu really .. no1 cares about what u say you talk to much and your are no1[/b]
    lol stop spamming every topic i reply in ach
    i really dont care if im a no 1 or no one knows me
    im not trying to impress anyone here..

Lemon

lol stop spamming every topic i reply in ach
    i really dont care if im a no 1 or no one knows me
    im not trying to impress anyone here..[/b]
    Good, maybe you can fuck off then and reply only to threads that involve you. You're such a god damned forum whore.

Oh wait you can't because you don't have your own character. So nothing involves you, just piss off out of the forum.

FlippinSweeT

Good, maybe you can fuck off then and reply only to threads that involve you. You're such a god damned forum whore.

Oh wait you can't because you don't have your own character. So nothing involves you, just piss off out of the forum.[/b]
    +1, and the response i got from CS about relogging in the dragon cave to other servers is this.

"Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I am sorry to hear that the game is not working properly. Please try uninstalling the game (making sure to delete the Knight Online game folder along with any programs that you may be using with Knight Online) and download the newest version of the game from http://www.knightonlineworld.com. Once downloaded, run the installer and as you launch the game for the first time all the latest patches will be automatically download. If your problem persists, please repeat this process. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience in this matter. Thank you for choosing Knight Online. -CSR Vanthiella, Knight Online Support Team"

Banned

"not working properly" can easily be trasnlated to its not meant to happen. but what can you expect when they are allied with this guy?

SoulFamily

+1, and the response i got from CS about relogging in the dragon cave to other servers is this.

"Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I am sorry to hear that the game is not working properly. Please try uninstalling the game (making sure to delete the Knight Online game folder along with any programs that you may be using with Knight Online) and download the newest version of the game from http://www.knightonlineworld.com. Once downloaded, run the installer and as you launch the game for the first time all the latest patches will be automatically download. If your problem persists, please repeat this process. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience in this matter. Thank you for choosing Knight Online. -CSR Vanthiella, Knight Online Support Team"[/b]
    im sure this will fix to not be able to relog in dragon cave :lol: :lol: :lol:

auto-response-button ftw :P

FlippinSweeT

lol, it's probably one of the dumbest responses i've ever received, and just 2mins prior to that i got the "must escalate to a higher department". k2 is run by 10 year olds

Virtus

such a offtop.

killer2675

im tired of bitfrost right now, u go in there to slide / tank egos solo and u get humans debuffing / killin u + 432423423 billion np transfers out there in bitfrost right now..

Lemon

It's just so retarded that well geared clans feel the need to solely PK in Bifrost against clans that need to farm. Fine it's a zone where PK is possible but it's not manditory. I guess some people just can't keep their dicks in their trousers.

It's just so retarded that well geared clans feel the need to solely PK in Bifrost against clans that need to farm. Fine it's a zone where PK is possible but it's not manditory. I guess some people just can't keep their dicks in their trousers.[/b]
    And you could also describe raiding of cz xp spots as "high lvl'ed clans that feel the need to pk against clans that need to xp". But its not mandatory to xp in cz - you can xp in eslant. Just as it is not mandatory to farm in bifrost - you can farm in eslant.

Banned

Oh wait you can't because you don't have your own character. So nothing involves you, just piss off out of the forum.[/b]
    lol no thank you i wont all your doing in this post is flaming me .. hmm i do have my character okie ? ...why should i piss off when i PLAY KO and i have not quit like alot of people on this forum who stay because there friends on here .. ( got that info in many other topics because people told them to "fuck off" and thats what they were told)

And you could also describe raiding of cz xp spots as "high lvl'ed clans that feel the need to pk against clans that need to xp". But its not mandatory to xp in cz - you can xp in eslant. Just as it is not mandatory to farm in bifrost - you can farm in eslant.[/b]
    +1 very good
    you put him in his place

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast