Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

hello humans!

This is a discussion on hello humans! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; put it this way, when u go to eslant do u go there and xp on tc or ds and ...
Page: 8

FlippinSweeT

put it this way, when u go to eslant do u go there and xp on tc or ds and a boss spawns do u all freak out and go "holy shit a boss what we gonna do?" ofc not, because in eslant u xp and kill bosses. the same principle is used in bifrost and colony zone. u go to cz/biff to either farm bowl, xp, kill bifrost mobs or pk. do you freak out when some1 duffs you or attempts to kill u? u shouldn't u. go there and it's open field for earning np and killing the opposing nation. if ur gonna complain about it then do it somewhere else for one it's really annoying and secondly grow up and quit whining like a 2 year old.

Lemon

Vandy...just leave. It's quite obvious that you have nothing of your own to say.

Banned

Vandy...just leave. It's quite obvious that you have nothing of your own to say.

[/b]
    so ?
    GM said its bugg and not supose to but he said there not banning for it so its legal to still do it..its not agisnt the rules really
    since K2 isnt dong nothing
    but i do have somehting of my own im saying
    bro im saying it right now get it in your head

Lemon

so ?
    GM said its bugg and not supose to but he said there not banning for it so its legal to still do it..its not agisnt the rules really
    since K2 isnt dong nothing
    but i do have somehting of my own im saying
    bro im saying it right now get it in your head[/b]
    Ok this thread about how retards are fucking up bifrost for everybody else is totally off topic. Now I'd like to keep it on topic but first vandy must learn some simple facts about the way rules or laws work.

KO policy states that bug abuse carries a ban of 30 days. They also state that relogging in the dragon cave to do isiloon on A3 and A2 is bug abuse. Now for their own reasons they are deciding not to uphold their own policy on this occasion but that dosn't make it legitimate. Now vandy, I'd like you to read this next bit over and over again untill it makes sense ok? Just because the rules are not being enforced does not mean that they do not apply.

Now go find someones character you can whore for a while bitch.

Banned

hey lemon
    only evidence you showed was that relogging is a bug
    k2 isnt doing nothing about it so why would people stop doing it ?
    men..come on..i think your still mad that r2d owned illuminatis castle-so your trying to start alot of shit with them

p.s. - lemon can i play your rogue ? ill xp it
    p.s. - sike! i dont play noob chars <.<

Banned

p.s. - lemon can i play your rogue ? ill xp it
    p.s. - sike! i dont play noob chars <.<[/b]
    was that part of your stand up?

Banned

was that part of your stand up? [/b]
    i try...
    was it not funny or what ? :huh:

FlippinSweeT

lol, lemon&#39;s rogue isn&#39;t a noob char, it&#39;s nicely geared.

and r2d didn&#39;t own illuminati at the castle, an 11 clan alliance did. and i do believe 3 clans vs 11 clans isn&#39;t gonna turn out great. and if u noticed moron they did own the castle for over a year, which means they ownd every saturday/wednesday, whenever the csw was. so vandy once again u have another case of foot in mouth disease, every time u talk ur opening urself up to talk more stupidity, ur lowering the IQ of those who read ur posts, so for the better of urself and the rest of the world get out of ko4life?

snoppskott

Well i would say we kill humans when we get debuffed or raided. And ofcoz a sin poping up close to me when im tanking a Greed is a bam bam bb human also :x sry^_^

Virtus

Raiding humans in bifrost is fun, this game is all about fun,isn&#39;t it?

Banned

lol, lemon&#39;s rogue isn&#39;t a noob char, it&#39;s nicely geared.

and r2d didn&#39;t own illuminati at the castle, an 11 clan alliance did. and i do believe 3 clans vs 11 clans isn&#39;t gonna turn out great. and if u noticed moron they did own the castle for over a year, which means they ownd every saturday/wednesday, whenever the csw was. so vandy once again u have another case of foot in mouth disease, every time u talk ur opening urself up to talk more stupidity, ur lowering the IQ of those who read ur posts, so for the better of urself and the rest of the world get out of ko4life?[/b]
    well then illu didnt do things then eh ?
    so your saying illu was unstopable so lets see tell me how many people illu had total at csw day and how many aposing allice so called ""11"" clans had..but i do know this i have more IQ then you because who char got de-lvl to 30? not mine!! xD

Lemon

well then illu didnt do things then eh ?
    so your saying illu was unstopable so lets see tell me how many people illu had total at csw day and how many aposing allice so called ""11"" clans had..but i do know this i have more IQ then you because who char got de-lvl to 30? not mine!! xD[/b]
    Vandy, Illu had a 3 clan alliance and in Illu itself we didn&#39;t have many members of which we wuld usually only manage to muster a single party in defence of the castle. It took an 11 clan alliance with R2D at the forefront two attempts to take us out of that castle ownership position. It took 3 failed attempts by the pollacks (Inferno and DeausManus) before they realised they couldn&#39;t get past our first door. Every single week we defended the castle sucessfully against unending barrages of jealous clans like ready2die who failed every time. The second time that every clan allied against us did we lose and that&#39;s after over a year of kicking everybodys ass. Now vandy; you can suck my balls.

Ofcourse your character wasn&#39;t deleveled to 30, why would anybody want to. As far as I&#39;m aware you havent ever leveled your own character above 70...I guess that makes you a fucking noob.

Banned

Vandy, Illu had a 3 clan alliance and in Illu itself we didn&#39;t have many members of which we wuld usually only manage to muster a single party in defence of the castle. It took an 11 clan alliance with R2D at the forefront two attempts to take us out of that castle ownership position. It took 3 failed attempts by the pollacks (Inferno and DeausManus) before they realised they couldn&#39;t get past our first door. Every single week we defended the castle sucessfully against unending barrages of jealous clans like ready2die who failed every time. The second time that every clan allied against us did we lose and that&#39;s after over a year of kicking everybodys ass. Now vandy; you can suck my balls.

Ofcourse your character wasn&#39;t deleveled to 30, why would anybody want to. As far as I&#39;m aware you havent ever leveled your own character above 70...I guess that makes you a fucking noob.[/b]
    flames made to be in offtopic
    i dont suck "balls"
    sure i didnt lvl my char passed 70 because i quit playing it..hey i dont have a CC so to hard to worry about premuim..
    this why i play otherc hars
    1-geared - lvl 70+ - premmy - prety much everything that i was worrying about i dont have to..all the xped i have lvled for people i could be 75+ easily..bu i chose not to..

Lemon

flames made to be in offtopic
    i dont suck "balls"
    sure i didnt lvl my char passed 70 because i quit playing it..hey i dont have a CC so to hard to worry about premuim..
    1-geared - lvl 70+ - premmy - prety much everything that i was worrying about i dont have to..all the xped i have lvled for people i could be 75+ easily..bu i chose not to..[/b]
    you choose not to....because you&#39;re a fucking noob.

Banned

you choose not to....because you&#39;re a fucking noob.[/b]
    blah blah call me a noob say i choose not to

but thing you dont get is i dont have CC i dont got $$$$$$$$$$$ to babashop the shit out of this game
    i dont got rich parents that i suck up to
    """"sure i didnt lvl my char passed 70 because i quit playing it..hey i dont have a CC so to hard to worry about premuim..
    1-geared - lvl 70+ - premmy - prety much everything that i was worrying about i dont have to"""""
    this is why
    did you quit this game? if you did
    why? couldnt take geting owned in CZ?
    to much to handle? to stresful?

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast