Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

just for the record

This is a discussion on just for the record within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; today while running eslant i see FelixDaCat doing trolls .. conversation goes as follows i even find DF and decide ...
Page: 1

Banned

today while running eslant i see FelixDaCat doing trolls .. conversation goes as follows

i even find DF and decide for shits and giggles inv felixdacat come help me and split drop ( drop soul <_< )
    later on in ko4life i see topic felix asking who is playing a certain char .. so, since i was wondering who the hell i was just killing bosses with i ask in topic he has about who is playing 411 who is playing u ( "and u r?" exact quote) .. instantly i have 2 mods (paddy and eric (admin even <_<) and felix down my throat about why am i asking this and .. after a few back and forth replys w/ felix and paddy where i get berated for posting my question some mod(?) decides delete least 5-6 replys made on this topic (coincidently was 1 of paddy&#39;s most blatant flames to me got deleted) .. so i ask felix on msn why "they"(mods .. as felix is member of ko4life moderation team) deleted that shit and why is such a big deal me asking this question .. after all this is a char that is nominated king and if others play besides felix would be cool to know this

so like i say i decide try msn him to figure out what all is the problem and he instantly blocks me lol .. so i decide pm him on forum and find out what happen to the rest of the 411 topic and why so much tension over asking who all plays his char .. his reply:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
    u guys just delete shit u dont like now huh .. and why logg off msn .. just block me if i offend u that much ..funny thing is i liked u .. even voted u king .. take it how u wanna .. but i rly got nothing against u personally .. dun know why all the tension u guys have for me cuz i talk a little smack now and then .. all fun and games tho dude[/b]
    1. I did not delate any post

2. Your insighting flames against me yet again , think before you post

3. I have blocked you on msn at the moment because I am sick of people being hot headed and ranting at me

4. This is not the 1st time you blame me for soemthign and fly off the handle at me when you not got all your facts right[/b][/quote]

i rly dont see where me asking who i was killing bosses with and maybe voting king is so insighting ? also i dont see me flying off the handle over shit .. funny style rly ask me .. but still i get no answer only veiled threats and a bunch of grief ..

and if mods can delete whatever they want with no explanation then i rly need question the integrity of this forum <_<

this is supposed be all fun and games .. or i guess i am wrong .. we&#39;ll see .. either this gets blocked moved or deleted i get banned and all felix&#39;s fans pull out the bandwagon or ppl will wonder same things as me .. i banking on the prior <_<

PlayerofRogueC0la

ok..

And this same shit starts again...
    I hope this one gets locked soon

Banned

And this same shit starts again...
    I hope this one gets locked soon[/b]

guaranteed

I won&#39;t lock it. But just for your information there D34DH34D, you might want to get your facts straight. I&#39;m looking at the topic history for that topic and there have been NO (0 [zero]) moderator actions done to it. And no, moderators, nor even admins can delete the logs.

Psy

This is an Iron Maiden

This comment is as pointless as this topic is.

Felix would have no reason to delete any posts about people playing his account. I&#39;m tired of seeing people trying to ruin his reputation over poorly researched facts.

Banned

+1

Banned

This is an Iron Maiden

This comment is as pointless as this topic is.
    Felix would have no reason to delete any posts about people playing his account. I&#39;m tired of seeing people trying to ruin his reputation over poorly researched facts.[/b]
    did i say he deleted? no .. but some one did 100% ask tez his reply got deleted too ..

ruin his reputation ? for asking who all plays his char ? .. i dont feel comfortable voting chars king who have multiple ppl play 1 acc ..
    so i was wondering what was up w/ this other guy who was playing it .. this is abig deal?

btw nice sig .. rofl .. obviously not

Cleatus

Shouldn&#39;t air your dirty laundry dood...

did i say he deleted? no .. but some one did 100% ask tez his reply got deleted too ..

ruin his reputation ? for asking who all plays his char .. i dont feel comfortable voting chars king who have multiple ppl play 1 acc ..
    so i was wondering what was up w/ this other guy who was playing it .. this is abig deal?
    btw nice sig .. rofl .. obviously not [/b]
    As I said... NOBODY deleted anything. Here is your proof:

Banned

I won&#39;t lock it. But just for your information there D34DH34D, you might want to get your facts straight. I&#39;m looking at the topic history for that topic and there have been NO (0 [zero]) moderator actions done to it. And no, moderators, nor even admins can delete the logs.[/b]

bugg? .. i know 100% about 1 full page is not there anymore .. just ask tez oki

bugg? .. i know 100% about 1 full page is not there anymore .. just ask tez oki [/b]

Read up. I don&#39;t honestly care what anyone says. Nobody deleted ANYTHING from that thread or if they have, it doesn&#39;t show up on the logs, which would mean they would have to of been deleted, and as far as I know, mods can&#39;t do that.

Banned

Read up. I don&#39;t honestly care what anyone says. Nobody deleted ANYTHING from that thread.[/b]
    ko4lifegate :lol:

Read up. I don&#39;t honestly care what anyone says. Nobody deleted ANYTHING from that thread or if they have, it doesn&#39;t show up on the logs, which would mean they would have to of been deleted, and as far as I know, mods can&#39;t do that.[/b]
    admin? and p.s nice edit

Imhotep

It&#39;s a conspiricy theory ! The mods are out to make you look like a fool !

Banned

It&#39;s a conspiricy theory ! The mods are out to make you look like a fool ! [/b]
    "moderation team"
    ofc they r

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast