Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

hello, im back

This is a discussion on hello, im back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wb, idk you but wb anway...
Page: 2

InTheFog

wb, idk you but wb anway

PlayerofRogueC0la

hey dear diez players. ex-ahm member named _sexaruffo_ is back as a human warrior under name of sludge(will change it asap). if any old friend reads this i would like to get a pm from them ingame

ps: i killed my first bowl boss(lycaon), seems game changed a lot, he even didnt dropped coins for pot money lol[/b]
    WELCOME BAKKK

morax

hey dear diez players. ex-ahm member named _sexaruffo_ is back as a human warrior under name of sludge(will change it asap). if any old friend reads this i would like to get a pm from them ingame

ps: i killed my first bowl boss(lycaon), seems game changed a lot, he even didnt dropped coins for pot money lol[/b]
    Welcome back mate - ive still got the morax account minus CS and Iron Belt but once ive started my new job i might come and join you for a bit of CZ action.... Devile wheres the CS

sexa

Welcome back mate - ive still got the morax account minus CS and Iron Belt but once ive started my new job i might come and join you for a bit of CZ action.... Devile wheres the CS [/b]
    hopefully by that time i ll get IN,IB,ROCs, WE's :P

WafflesAndCocaine

you are sharing this character?

he bought it of 3xit

i remember that gay i think... but i dont know where do i know him from... (yea english suxzor)
    nvm welcome back

El_magico

Good luck on diez sexa! I'm still waiting for that song you was gonna write about me and my girlfriend xD

VanWilder from Edana

Banned

Not bad for first bowl boss :P :P

sexa

Good luck on diez sexa! I'm still waiting for that song you was gonna write about me and my girlfriend xD

VanWilder from Edana[/b]
    uhh. i never played in edana

sexa

you are sharing this character?[/b]
    nope

hey bro, i bought sexa from you, how you been?

Hostage

Hi.

RiseAgainst_

And who gives a shit dude?

haha jk welcome back i guess

im also playen again some sexa

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast