Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Hello KO gamers! :) Important!

This is a discussion on Hello KO gamers! :) Important! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hehe dont pay attention at them they just played too much ko at this rate they dont rly care about ...
Page: 2

simple

hehe dont pay attention at them they just played too much ko at this rate they dont rly care about newbs ^^ u should check in game help section for tips to improve ur warrior char =].
    Hmm at ur lvl u should try to go zombies at graveyard or go kill death knights in doda/ raon camp depending if ur karus or elmorad , wolves like dire wolfs or megathereons are also nice exp ^^

pd : the servers are down =] ur ko version is not outdated

BlackOak

Um... what do you mean? :$ and why?[/b]
    Its packed full of hackers scammers turks
    the servers always goes down
    there are corrupted game masters and their suck up biotches
    poor..aka..non existant customer service
    its addictive
    it will empty your wallet or purse
    it will frustrate u to no end
    lvl to 54 is fairly easy
    after lvl 62 the xp is a grind if you like to solo as I do
    ppl forget its ONLY a game and get serious over petty crap

if ur character is on beramus..I can gift you some noah & gear to help u along

IG0ldb3rgI

Also if u started on Logos , i can help u with some coins and items.

My clan helping all English speaking players on Logos [/b]
    Ah :$ darn. lol firstly bro, what is LOGOS, secondly, I think I started on ARES1, but can't i switch?

heya m8 , what server u playin? and r u orc or human ?

ISeeYouPee

^^ have fun figuring out that this game is good in some ways hehe

Banned

go to ronark ill get you a clan

LOGOS is one of the servers in the server list

u should see the list once u log in

IG0ldb3rgI

Im HUMAN. I chose EL MORAD, and when I began the game, I didnt know ANYTHING ABOUT this game so I logged on ARES1 server. SHIT i feel bad now seeing as everyone else is on LOGOS or BErimus or something.
    Any possible way to switch?

Banned Senior Member

Ah :$ darn. lol firstly bro, what is LOGOS, secondly, I think I started on ARES1, but can't i switch?[/b]
    Logos is name of server same as Ares , and u cant switch ur char there ... u can just make new account and start from begining.

Ares is too old server with highest amount of 80 lvls , so i suggest u to move on new servers like Logos or Ronark.

IG0ldb3rgI

oh my goodness shit! I did so hard to train to level 35 man : ( i have 3 million on him too! and very powerful swords. Like the TWO hander that has 80 flame damage.

Banned

Im HUMAN. I chose EL MORAD, and when I began the game, I didnt know ANYTHING ABOUT this game so I logged on ARES1 server. SHIT i feel bad now seeing as everyone else is on LOGOS or BErimus or something.
    Any possible way to switch?[/b]
    actually there are the most amount of players in Ares/Diez but i suggest you go to Ronark
    even though there are a lot of cheaters there, there are not a lot of dupes compared to Logos start :S

Banned

all ruthvik has been doing was getin his post count up since the very first day he made he

actually there are the most amount of players in Ares/Diez but i suggest you go to Ronark
    even though there are a lot of cheaters there, there are not a lot of dupes compared to Logos start :S[/b]
    the dupe will began shortly this days, theres alot of turks in Ronark

jeff1991

oh my goodness shit! I did so hard to train to level 35 man : ( i have 3 million on him too! and very powerful swords. Like the TWO hander that has 80 flame damage. [/b]
    Agree

Lag0nx

i love the way this guy talks

You should go to logos,i'm pretty sure u can ask grobs for that 3m u lost moving a server,maybe he can clan u and lvl u to 40 in about 10 min? .

simple

oh my goodness shit! I did so hard to train to level 35 man : ( i have 3 million on him too! and very powerful swords. Like the TWO hander that has 80 flame damage. [/b]
    haha it feels good when u see newb ppl starts. it makes u kinda remember urself when u were noob and had the idea that the ultimate weapon was a fawking battle mace +6/36!!!!! haha gl ah ya u should switch to logos or ronark but its not neccesary to make a new account u just can make a new character there

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast