Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Hello KO gamers! :) Important!

This is a discussion on Hello KO gamers! :) Important! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; oh my goodness shit! I did so hard to train to level 35 man : ( i have 3 million ...
Page: 3

BlackOak

oh my goodness shit! I did so hard to train to level 35 man : ( i have 3 million on him too! and very powerful swords. Like the TWO hander that has 80 flame damage. [/b]
    Better to take the hit now then later dude. That +8 flaming sword u got is a common drop off wolves so u can get another easy

IG0ldb3rgI

so er, this has got to be a very bad news to me. I feel that this is not fair in many ways, to have to assign one character of yours to ONE SERVER. I feel this way because think about it, by choosing one server, you are completely neglecting like 90% of the community that is in all the rest of the servers. How do you communicate/meet the others? This is makin me feel bad I chose ARES1 not knowing the ONE CHAR/ONE SERVER ratio. ffs.... now I can't meet GROBS or TEK.

or find a koxp party

Banned Senior Member

If ur interested i can make u 50 lvl in few hours

Money isnt problem :P

Money isnt problem :P[/b]
    U SOUND LIKE A GOOD GUY TO HELP LOWBIES U HAVE SHIT LOAD OF RESPECT FROM ME

Lag0nx

If there was only 1 server,it would be too full of people.

as i said before u should switch to logos,ronark full of hackers etc.

Getting 35 again will be much easier for you too,because now u know how to play better.

IG0ldb3rgI

Money isnt problem :P[/b]
    My dear friend. I do NOT want to sound like a .... what the word..... kiss ass? but that sure sounds SWEET mate. Also, I'm willing to move to LOGOS to meet you 100% and only, ONLY, if you DON'T mind, AT ALL helping me. I DONT want to be a burden on you.
    I REPEAT, I don't wana bother you :$ so you sure bro?!

how did u find out about this forum ?

Lag0nx

My dear friend. I do NOT want to sound like a .... what the word..... kiss ass? but that sure sounds SWEET mate. Also, I'm willing to move to LOGOS to meet you 100% and only, ONLY, if you DON'T mind, AT ALL helping me. I DONT want to be a burden on you.
    I REPEAT, I don't wana bother you :$ so you sure bro?![/b]
    this guy is too nice to be true

lol
    Grobs lvl his ass up

IG0ldb3rgI

how did u find out about this forum ?[/b]
    I found about these forums, by doing the following:

1) www.google.com
    2) "In the search box" : "Knight online, login server connection failed! please try reconnecting"
    3) Saw posts from this forums so...clicked

P.S Lagon...I try to be :$

Banned Senior Member

I REPEAT, I don't wana bother you :$ so you sure bro?![/b]
    I'll make u 50 lvl , give u 10 mils and some items ... then u continue ur way , and im coming back eslant to Dark Stones :P

Lag0nx

Dual CZ dk ftw

BlackOak

I am getting misty eyed.....sorta makes me want to leave my lvl 62 rogue mage warrior duffer and healer in beramus and go to Grobs....

ISeeYouPee

gogo lvl him up

IG0ldb3rgI

I'll make u 50 lvl , give u 10 mils and some items ... then u continue ur way , and im coming back eslant to Dark Stones :P[/b]
    er lol. To be honest bro, this community is sooooo appealing to me now, especially coz of ppl like you and all the others who posted here.
    This is the sort of fun I searched when lookin for a MMORPG. Thanks alot guys you rule!
    Once again GROBS, that is 10 times more than I ask, if you do that for me. But I just wana get to like level 35-40 and I'm ok you dont have to work so hard for me up till 50 dw. 35-40 and its a DONE DEAL bro
    So... lol Im so willing to switch to LOGOS now, ONE final time. You absolutely fine doing this man?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast