Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Hello KO gamers! :) Important!

This is a discussion on Hello KO gamers! :) Important! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Move to Logos or Ronark and start over again GROBS is a nice guy and im sure that he can ...
Page: 4

Move to Logos or Ronark and start over again
    GROBS is a nice guy and im sure that he can help you out
    money for him isnt the problem,he is the KING of LOGOS el morad side, so 3mil is
    nothing for him.
    at the start you should lvl up in moradon till lvl 20
    and after that go to goblin's or zombi's tilll lvl 40
    after that you can level up easlly in deru/apos.
    try to meet there some new people and to get a clan..they can help you out
    good luck buddy.

IG0ldb3rgI

I am officially the happiest guy atm lol. Well that's going too far lol but I sure as heck am happy. I don't know what I did to be deservant to such warm and helpful people but thanks guys :$ Im new to this game but surely once I become strong and powerful (at the level of GROBOS or something :$) I'll pay ya guys back and take place in community help jus like this THIS rocks. THANKS.
    P.S GROBOS, Soon as servers are up SEE YOU IN LOGOS MY angel bro lol. also character name, Im deciding on you can sure as hell bet, it'll have GOLDBERG in it lol.

Banned Senior Member

er lol. To be honest bro, this community is sooooo appealing to me now, especially coz of ppl like you and all the others who posted here.
    This is the sort of fun I searched when lookin for a MMORPG. Thanks alot guys you rule!
    Once again GROBS, that is 10 times more than I ask, if you do that for me. But I just wana get to like level 35-40 and I'm ok you dont have to work so hard for me up till 50 dw. 35-40 and its a DONE DEAL bro
    So... lol Im so willing to switch to LOGOS now, ONE final time. You absolutely fine doing this man? [/b]
    Fffs i told u already , would be nice if 6 more ppl come ... specialy new dudes from MYKO , so i can lvling u all 7 at same time

Motorbreath

yeh go to logos (humans) play with grobs.. grobs is prob one of hte most nicest/oldest players in ko4life and ko in game. i played with him a lot in ares.. logos is farely new server. dont bother playing in ares poeple r like 3 years old in there and have godliest items and lvl 80 and u will get owned everywhere. grobs will help u i hope.. i'd say u play with me but grobs is king/ and owner of castle so he is rich rich rich

IG0ldb3rgI

yeh go to logos (humans) play with grobs.. grobs is prob one of hte most nicest/oldest players in ko4life and ko in game. i played with him a lot in ares.. logos is farely new server. dont bother playing in ares poeple r like 3 years old in there and have godliest items and lvl 80 and u will get owned everywhere. grobs will help u i hope.. i'd say u play with me but grobs is king/ and owner of castle so he is rich rich rich[/b]
    Motor, well its set and done (sealed) lol GROBs has acquired full access + control to my soul lol joking :P but really since you all are sayin it, ofcourse Im gona do it lol. Im gona see you in LOGOS GROBS Boy can't wait.
    Motor, are you in LOGOS too? :$ (hoping that you are :$)

DiplomaticTank

Wink

Fffs i told u already , would be nice if 6 more ppl come ... specialy new dudes from MYKO , so i can lvling u all 7 at same time [/b]
    grobs never did that for me :angry: <_<
    i feel like starting logos now and trading in all my diez shit if u would join me back to clan an stuff
    make mi lwl 70+ :P like u
    jajaaaj..

KO4fun

Fffs i told u already , would be nice if 6 more ppl come ... specialy new dudes from MYKO , so i can lvling u all 7 at same time [/b]
    Gratz on getting King GROBS! And things like this are why you have good people in your clan.

GROBS IM COMING BACK TO LOGOSSSSSSSSS
    and you gonna lvl me up till 80!!

servers up atleast b3

IG0ldb3rgI

w00000000000000t My god. SERVERS ARE ON!
    GROBS, READY to meet me? Or wait lol shall I rephrase that? Are you ready to let me meet you and lets rock?

P.S To GROBS: Dude, first and foremost, appreciate your kindness and help here man with utmost sincerity. I will definitely move to LOGOS and once I am powerful/strong enough, HOPEFULLY with full effor be able to be of use to you in your clan, and here on in you have my word that I&#39;m there for you as a brother Thanks.

ALSO, guys any tips on whether I should choose EL MORAD, or ORCS?

talk with grobs on the msn or log to his clan vent..will be easier to you xD

Banned Senior Member

Argh was looking for bosses in eslant and DC , looks like they down again. :angry:

Motorbreath

well sry goldberg i play on ares i would help u but it wouldnt be worth it unless i was extremely rich and could give u good enuff items to be able to kill some peeps but sry

IG0ldb3rgI

Argh was looking for bosses in eslant and DC , looks like they down again. :angry:[/b]
    Ah sorry for that . Yo man, so servers are up. And I clicked on LOGOS
    What should I choose, EL MORAD or ORCS? all up to you here on in
    Im leaning towards choosing EL MORAD.
    And once I&#39;ve made the character in LOGOS, where/how do I meet you?

Banned Senior Member

Ah sorry for that . Yo man, so servers are up. And I clicked on LOGOS
    What should I choose, EL MORAD or ORCS? all up to you here on in
    Im leaning towards choosing EL MORAD.
    And once I&#39;ve made the character in LOGOS, where/how do I meet you?[/b]
    Im human (elmorad) , i pmed u with my ventrilo server ... there i&#39;ll tell u where and how

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast