Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Hello KO gamers! :) Important!

This is a discussion on Hello KO gamers! :) Important! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; umm..that girl has no ass.... zzzzzzz[/b] i beg ur pardon...she gotta fine ass for a white girl...
Page: 6

BlackOak

umm..that girl has no ass....
    zzzzzzz[/b]
    i beg ur pardon...she gotta fine ass for a white girl

DiplomaticTank

Wink

Sureeeee nigga Sureeeee I'll go sleep in few mins , so cya tomorrow ... might make some exp events while i'm lvling u :P[/b]
    zuahahahahahaah im gonna start making topic for sellling or trading all my diez stuff for logos stuff right now
    oke yayyyyy i get to go backkkk to grobbby poo's clanna an axl told me that my old account "InFiNitY"
    joined ur clan man i cannot wait im going to become a mage in logos again this time its my own account
    an permenent im gonna go sell my stuff on diez for logos stuff now see ya later!! and thnxx again ^__^

Motorbreath

oh yeh almost all mods and staff on this website r from ares ^^ a lot of old players use this forum tho

Banned

oh yeh almost all mods and staff on this website r from ares ^^ a lot of old players use this forum tho[/b]
    u mean diez

http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...p?showuser=8511 :huh:

morax

Oh my god i clicked the link and ended up on ranking - wtf - There isnt a /spit emo.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

i still cant believe GROBS is lvl 76 on Logos >.< im standing here confused.. with my head spinning in circles like in Mortal combat right before fatality :blink:

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

i still cant believe GROBS is lvl 76 on Logos >.< im standing here confused.. with my head spinning in circles like in Mortal combat right before fatality :blink:[/b]
    FINISH HIM!!!!!

kibal

if ko is gay stfu and stop comming here and talk with the people you like on msn not here kk thx bb[/b]

rofl luv ur sig

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

FINISH HIM!!!!!

[/b]
    hahaha SCORPIO WINS!

Banned

Ah :$ darn. lol firstly bro, what is LOGOS, secondly, I think I started on ARES1, but can&#39;t i switch?[/b]
    no way on ares for you go on logos or on ronark ... coz on ares are a lot of players 70 + they will pwn you

on logos u can play with grobs he is pro ;D lvl 76 does on logos have anyone 76+ ??

Banned Senior Member

no way on ares for you go on logos or on ronark ... coz on ares are a lot of players 70 + they will pwn you

on logos u can play with grobs he is pro ;D lvl 76 does on logos have anyone 76+ ??[/b]
    Yeah few more.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

hahaha SCORPIO WINS![/b]

Sub Zero from the orginal MK > ALL

just simply the best finishing move ever then they had to gay it down the in the following vertions

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

I&#39;ll be back in 2 hours warning/temp banning everyone who was flaming in this thread.

OOH THIS WILL BE FUN!

By the way: welcome.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

if ko is gay stfu and stop comming here and talk with the people you like on msn not here kk thx bb[/b]
    24 hour ban.

morax

24 hour ban.[/b]
    We name him Lutz the chink enforcer.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast