Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Hello KO gamers! :) Important!

This is a discussion on Hello KO gamers! :) Important! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sub Zero from the orginal MK > ALL just simply the best finishing move ever then they had to gay ...
Page: 7

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Sub Zero from the orginal MK > ALL

just simply the best finishing move ever then they had to gay it down the in the following vertions

[/b]
    lolol head hunter ftw h34r:

Sub Zero from the orginal MK > ALL

just simply the best finishing move ever then they had to gay it down the in the following vertions

[/b]

Sub Zero FTW.. Not only the best finishing move, but best moves all around to combo with. Also, best looking char + moves imo.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

We name him Lutz the chink enforcer. [/b]
    Action figurine, now with DUAL Chopsticks!

IG0ldb3rgI

Well, feeling really great from all this welcome. I really appreciate and thank all the people welcoming/ and even posting here. It shows what great community we got here and I feel very interested in ownin in KO now Thanks everyone.

where u live Sam Gold..

i think i know some1 with that name

IG0ldb3rgI

where u live Sam Gold..

i think i know some1 with that name[/b]
    Vaughan, Ontario, Canada. Most info I'm givin here on forums :P

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Action figurine, now with DUAL Chopsticks![/b]

Jesus christ that was fucking funny!

DragonFire

KO is a good game, but it seems to have lost it's touch here on ko4life. Most of the people that visit ko4life do not play very much or not at all and most of them will say don't start playing. but if you want to play that's fine. But my suggestions would be try to find a new game that is just coming out to start playing. KO has been out for awhile and from personal experience starting out on a server that has been out for awhile is very difficult to get started. and you won't be able to do much untill you are very high level.

also do not forget all the time KO is down which makes it hard to level and gather items. There seems to be alot of trouble keeping there servers up latley. And most people wouldn't find that very atractive in a game they are looking to spend time on.

In my personal opinion I wouldn't waste too much of your time and money on KO. It seems to be a waste now adays, with all the cheaters and such it doesn't make the game fun anymore.

BTW, Welcome to the forums.

It's not really the GAME that makes it worth playing... it's the people you play it with.

Th3Gam3

KO is a good game, but it seems to have lost it's touch here on ko4life. Most of the people that visit ko4life do not play very much or not at all and most of them will say don't start playing. but if you want to play that's fine. But my suggestions would be try to find a new game that is just coming out to start playing. KO has been out for awhile and from personal experience starting out on a server that has been out for awhile is very difficult to get started. and you won't be able to do much untill you are very high level.

also do not forget all the time KO is down which makes it hard to level and gather items. There seems to be alot of trouble keeping there servers up latley. And most people wouldn't find that very atractive in a game they are looking to spend time on.

In my personal opinion I wouldn't waste too much of your time and money on KO. It seems to be a waste now adays, with all the cheaters and such it doesn't make the game fun anymore.

BTW, I have a small penis[/b]

welcome 2 forums

morax

It's not really the GAME that makes it worth playing... it's the people you play it with.[/b]
    AMEN - i never had a problem with KO until my clan all left for wow - then it was shit.

Banned

plz quit ko[/b]
    +1

IG0ldb3rgI

+1[/b]
    Dynamic, I think I already adressed my feelings/view towards people posing negative views on KO, I frankly don't care seriously since I'm here to enjoy the game amongst the 80% of the community that is playing (most importantly those who are old/pro users) so why bother posting meaningless +1's man? Every post you reply on its either "KO is shutting down" or "+1". :S

Anyways on a merier note, thanks alot Dragonfire and Th3gam3. Hope to meet you in game (once the darned servers are up:@)

UsedFromDiez

Im Used the Unknown cowboy and I run around dcz naked and minor heal and then die
    Really have a awesome time in Knight Online dude
    and dont be surprised if u get pm's saying "s.a slm hư" cuz that is just turkish :P and dont say anything to hurt their feelings cuz they'll say they "fak" your mother
    Peace and have fun

DragonFire

Dynamic, I think I already adressed my feelings/view towards people posing negative views on KO, I frankly don't care seriously since I'm here to enjoy the game amongst the 80% of the community that is playing (most importantly those who are old/pro users) so why bother posting meaningless +1's man? Every post you reply on its either "KO is shutting down" or "+1". :S

Anyways on a merier note, thanks alot Dragonfire and Th3gam3. Hope to meet you in game (once the darned servers are up:@)[/b]

No problem, Unless your playing Diez, I probably won't see you. and Even then I still don't play ko much anymore (2 years is enough for me) :P

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast