Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Hello KO gamers! :) Important!

This is a discussion on Hello KO gamers! :) Important! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; crazy that I offer to help someone then get talking to them and they end up living about 10-25 minutes ...
Page: 8

crazy that I offer to help someone then get talking to them and they end up living about 10-25 minutes away from me :P. Anyways hopefully the servers come up soon, and you can "experience" ko .

wolf__

Also if u started on Logos , i can help u with some coins and items.

My clan helping all English speaking players on Logos [/b]
    hey im english speaking im from oklahome u think u can help me if i make a char there? cuz i kno its not hard to lvl from 1 to 45 lol i got a 57 sin 55 priest an 51 mage on ares

wolf__

Welcome to KO. Currently the servers are down :S And for 35 your should go to goblins or deru?[/b]
    dude if ur talkin bout deruvish then hell no a lvl 60 priest (not extremly good gear) cant solo one an for lvl 35 u should go xp on stingers, skeletons, or decaying zombies :P

HolyFish

plz quit ko[/b]
    /agreed

wolf__

/agreed[/b]
    y are you and ruthvik such asses ur tryin to make sumone quit ko for no reason why dont u let them experience it on their own an jus stfu an leave them alone yall r fckin asses and thats fckd up :angry:

i'm in Ares, El Morad, and almost lvl 75

First Welcome to KO
    Second if u want any help with money items lvls and u dont care to change server
    so come to Manes El Morad [Humans] and i'll help u with it =]
    as GROBS said firstly get lvls by quests and xp and some good weapons (Spear,Long Spear,Axe,Sword)
    when u lvl up use u'r stats point in STR atm and when u hit 40 start to use some in HP too untill 90 for chitins or 94 for shells
    and skill points in attack and when it stuck because of the lvl use the the free point in defense
    I am guess that u dont realy know what I talk about so add me to MSN and ask me evry question and I'll help u there

I hope that u'll have fun in ko and u'll b good as soon as possible :P
    My MSN is [email protected]

Yours Tomer

MakuLine

plz quit ko[/b]

please fuck you

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=128368

Tell me when u have read that...and then tell me if u still wanna play

Banned

Uh hey there and Welcome to KnightOnline...

Im known as Sheikah on logos hehe :P

Id say, its a cool game, but theres to many cheaters and dupers... and the producers dosent care at all...

The servers goes down and up all the time, or are under "maintence" and everythime K2 finds a bug, they just "disable" the thing, like u cant change password manually anymore, it kinda sucks :S

Well good luck with everything

Hope ull enjoy your stay... And yea, if u got any questions feel free to send me a pm, or ask around the forum, just watch out for the Flamers here -.-

seanthesharkJR

all i can say if u get scammed on this game its because u are carless, should check trades always check that its the item uve agreed to trade or IGC, if u dotn and u get scammed its surely ur own fault.

Roberto

I cant understand you guys, when i started to play KO before 2 years it was fun for me i didnt know nothing, i was killing ashes and dks, and i remmember i was in moradon till 35 lvl , and it was something new and fun for me.Later i found in game people from Serbia and they joined me in clan Ortodox and they gave me team speak, then it started to be more better game for me.When i get lvl 60 i started to play pk and it was all new for me and i love it. And when i got lvl 65 it started to be bored and i sold my char.
    Later when they lunched fire drake i came abck in game and i got llv 70 char and it was great new thinks, new skils strong people in cz and good parties, and then i start lvling again and now is all the same and start to be bored, so i sold my char again.
    I dont see why you all saying him pls quit KO, why he woud quit, he just started?
    If he came to play for fun like we all started then i think we shoud help him, i didnt read all post so i dont know what server you playing if you on diez pm me i will send you some money for start, and if you have any questons pm me i will help you , i know how i fell when i started and didnt know nothing.
    Gl in game and have fun

morax

I cant understand you guys, when i started to play KO before 2 years it was fun for me i didnt know nothing, i was killing ashes and dks, and i remmember i was in moradon till 35 lvl , and it was something new and fun for me.Later i found in game people from Serbia and they joined me in clan Ortodox and they gave me team speak, then it started to be more better game for me.When i get lvl 60 i started to play pk and it was all new for me and i love it. And when i got lvl 65 it started to be bored and i sold my char.
    Later when they lunched fire drake i came abck in game and i got llv 70 char and it was great new thinks, new skils strong people in cz and good parties, and then i start lvling again and now is all the same and start to be bored, so i sold my char again.
    I dont see why you all saying him pls quit KO, why he woud quit, he just started?
    If he came to play for fun like we all started then i think we shoud help him, i didnt read all post so i dont know what server you playing if you on diez pm me i will send you some money for start, and if you have any questons pm me i will help you , i know how i fell when i started and didnt know nothing.
    Gl in game and have fun[/b]
    They say this because theres alot of kids on this forum that try to be "smart" but actually end up looking like idiots.

IG0ldb3rgI

Thanks guys, and Hello Roberto I will look into makin a DIEZ guy too. Later on maybe. ATM I play on LOGOS

Dynamic, I think I already adressed my feelings/view towards people posing negative views on KO, I frankly don't care seriously since I'm here to enjoy the game amongst the 80% of the community that is playing (most importantly those who are old/pro users) so why bother posting meaningless +1's man? Every post you reply on its either "KO is shutting down" or "+1". :S

Anyways on a merier note, thanks alot Dragonfire and Th3gam3. Hope to meet you in game (once the darned servers are up:@)[/b]
    peeps like him are mentally retarded and should refer to my sig, which is an original quote from one of forum's admins

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast