Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ouss

Hello from an old player and a question about Private Servers.

This is a discussion on Hello from an old player and a question about Private Servers. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi there oldschool ppl. I m not sure if any of my friends from Xigenon will see and read this. ...
Page: 1

Default Hello from an old player and a question about Private Servers.

Hi there oldschool ppl. I m not sure if any of my friends from Xigenon will see and read this. but anyway Hello to you ALL. I wasn t sure about opening a topic in here or PVP section but in PvP server section seemed like server advertisements only... I m missing USKO days but I don t want to play original one since it has evolved into something else then the Knight Online I knew in past.

Can you recommend me a Private server that is about to open nowadays ? Looking for an international server if there s still one.

Zone Myko is my favorite. http://zone-myko.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ScorDrag View Post
    Hi there oldschool ppl. I m not sure if any of my friends from Xigenon will see and read this. but anyway Hello to you ALL. I wasn t sure about opening a topic in here or PVP section but in PvP server section seemed like server advertisements only... I m missing USKO days but I don t want to play original one since it has evolved into something else then the Knight Online I knew in past.

Can you recommend me a Private server that is about to open nowadays ? Looking for an international server if there s still one.
    ProfessionalKO is supposed to open in August/September. Lot's of people are going there once it launches.

ohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa scordrag from tioc ?

what's up mate ?

Hey Scor, nice to see you mate. IronHazee, Thugsta, KrayzieBone here.

Ha, nice to see some old fellas here.
    Hope you all doing well.

/BeleG

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    Zone Myko is my favorite. http://zone-myko.com/

Bro that server died. :/

Tsunami , BeleG, Regiss <3 . Its amazing to hear from you oldschool GG Tioc ppl ! and Hi Iron its great to meet you here buddy.

are you guys playing USKO ??? I wish you r not and so we can regroup in a GG private maybe ?!

if u want play private server, best option (ApexKO - international) http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...t-farm-347080/

if u want play original ko; USKO or STKO (Steam) wait new server.
    l911l likes this.

Yo Scor
    i started to play at Steam few months ago, which is like private sever at Hellsgarem, just for ultra premium prices lol

i really aint looking into private servers, so clueless if there is anything which will worth to play.

I just heard today, that Regiss is GM at Steam, rofl. so he can be finally useful and dupe us some ętams, right?
    ))

Tsunami , BeleG, Regiss <3 . Its amazing to hear from you oldschool GG Tioc ppl ! and Hi Iron its great to meet you here buddy.

are you guys playing USKO ??? I wish you r not and so we can regroup in a GG private maybe ?!
    Kanka, the best option is Apex cause of the server quality with the professional Staff but It has the same concept and version as official Usko servers so Iam sure you won't play there. You can give a try to Zone MYKO. It's MYKO type, oldschool server with a good community. If you give a try, let me know via PM. I can help you to gear up or show the server.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldwind View Post
    Kanka, the best option is Apex cause of the server quality with the professional Staff but It has the same concept and version as official Usko servers so Iam sure you won't play there. You can give a try to Zone MYKO. It's MYKO type, oldschool server with a good community. If you give a try, let me know via PM. I can help you to gear up or show the server.
    Professional staff... lmfao. Server is good. But staff is definitely not professional

Quote Originally Posted by fuckthisgame View Post
    Professional staff... lmfao. Server is good. But staff is definitely not professional
    ok.

@ScorDrag
    Contact me kanka, don't waste your time at Koranking, It's a dead forum.