Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hello TheReapers firstly then others

This is a discussion on Hello TheReapers firstly then others within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In first place I'm sorry if I'm spamming or something like that.I just wanted to say hello to everyone here ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Hello TheReapers firstly then others

In first place I'm sorry if I'm spamming or something like that.I just wanted to say hello to everyone here after one year or so,I might come back on a new server and I need to contact my old members somehow,i found this ways the easiest.

All old TheReapers if someone of you see this post,please contact me in private message or here.

Sorry again,i know how much this bothers you.

Cheers!

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

ey there, never played with ya nor been ur clannie but if i was you i wouldnt go new server with my mate's coz its gonna be filled with turkey k0xper's, should come carnac-west instead, only non turkish server and barely any hacker arround.

Banned Senior Member

Thank you for informations,but me and my clannies always fighted against turkish koxpers and hackers and we would be always in front of them so they are not our problem Also i heard old servers are full of +9 and +10 items ,so no thank you

Quote Originally Posted by GROBS View Post
    Thank you for informations,but me and my clannies always fighted against turkish koxpers and hackers and we would be always in front of them so they are not our problem Also i heard old servers are full of +9 and +10 items ,so no thank you
    Gl fighting against mages u can't hit
    10charssss

for example those last 2 servers got XX more +9/10 items that CW...

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

well as the guy above me said, the k0xpers u fighted back then were 1 hit archer's, these days theres speed hackin mages which u can barely see, and about +9's/+10's c-west isnt so old and has only a few +9's, kronos/ionia been up half of cw time if im right and it has lots of +10's and like 1000 +9's lol, so ya gl hitting lvl 60 on new server while k0xper's hit 83.

TheReapers <3 best guys ever

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    well as the guy above me said, the k0xpers u fighted back then were 1 hit archer's, these days theres speed hackin mages which u can barely see, and about +9's/+10's c-west isnt so old and has only a few +9's, kronos/ionia been up half of cw time if im right and it has lots of +10's and like 1000 +9's lol, so ya gl hitting lvl 60 on new server while k0xper's hit 83.
    Well, koxpers have always been around and we always fought against them inside the game and on forums, in the past we got many banned and even in some cases whole clans banned for bug abusing/koxp. The koxpers are made up of kids who don't know how to play the game and need an advantage, they are never top players and don't really impact the high level.

The chinese gold farmers are the only annoying koxpers, and they were only annoying at isiloon/felankor. CWest is not a new server, it has been out for over 3 and a half years now, it has many +9s +3's on there, the only reason there is less OP items are because the population is much less of that like Kronos or any other server.

Personally I feel as if the game went to shit a long time ago, however the game officially died on 83 expansion patch, but with all these negatives the game still can be enjoyed with friends as long as you are playing for fun.

Banned for scamming.

arent you Spadesss the scammer? i ve talked with few ppl from bosnia they all said you are spadesss / and ur brother haris. i pmed Spadess 2 times and claimed he is GROBS.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenFTW View Post
    TheReapers <3 best guys ever

Well, koxpers have always been around and we always fought against them inside the game and on forums, in the past we got many banned and even in some cases whole clans banned for bug abusing/koxp. The koxpers are made up of kids who don't know how to play the game and need an advantage, they are never top players and don't really impact the high level.

The chinese gold farmers are the only annoying koxpers, and they were only annoying at isiloon/felankor. CWest is not a new server, it has been out for over 3 and a half years now, it has many +9s +3's on there, the only reason there is less OP items are because the population is much less of that like Kronos or any other server.

Personally I feel as if the game went to shit a long time ago, however the game officially died on 83 expansion patch, but with all these negatives the game still can be enjoyed with friends as long as you are playing for fun.
    most of cwest's +9s were actually upgraded, unlike other servers where people pop up with a set of +9s during the first 2months of the server

Quote Originally Posted by HeHoTo View Post
    arent you Spadesss the scammer? i ve talked with few ppl from bosnia they all said you are spadesss / and ur brother haris. i pmed Spadess 2 times and claimed he is GROBS.
    yes he is lol, it was proved in the topic hella long ago that it was him but nothing happened lol

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

GROBS is gae...

Cwest or bb

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by HeHoTo View Post
    I'm your father,ok? I havent fucking logged to this forum for about year or so and havent played KO for about 3.5 years,since i sold my character on Logos...And first time i hear about nickname Spadesss.I dont care about you noobie kids,im sick of these kids "wannabe famous" with numerous posts on these forums,i just want to get in touch with my old clanies,im not looking for new members so please be good boys and get away from this topic,ok ? thank you

Little archer Senior Member

I'm your father,ok? I havent fucking logged to this forum for about year or so and havent played KO for about 3.5 years,since i sold my character on Logos...And first time i hear about nickname Spadesss.I dont care about you noobie kids,im sick of these kids "wannabe famous" with numerous posts on these forums,i just want to get in touch with my old clanies,im not looking for new members so please be good boys and get away from this topic,ok ? thank you
    i call bullshit sir, that, unless someone pretended it was you.

because as far as i know, i played with "grobs" on cwest aka Jumalapohhui (char name).

you had even a clan theconvicts (which was by the way plagued with scams), now i dont think it was honestly you because to deny such blatant evidence like that shows that you really had no idea of what was going on.

either that or you're a very bad liar lol

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Welcome back Grobs
    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    i call bullshit sir, that, unless someone pretended it was you.

because as far as i know, i played with "grobs" on cwest aka Jumalapohhui (char name).

you had even a clan theconvicts (which was by the way plagued with scams), now i dont think it was honestly you because to deny such blatant evidence like that shows that you really had no idea of what was going on.

either that or you're a very bad liar lol
    It wasn't him cuz thats Estonian name
    Prolly was some fake

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    Welcome back Grobs

It wasn't him cuz thats Estonian name
    Prolly was some fake
    it was a bought char.

ask around, he even made a pk movie (which i cannot find)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 9
    10-21-2011, 09:19 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    10-20-2011, 04:28 AM
  3. Hits: 11
    10-19-2011, 07:05 AM