Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 46

Hello TheReapers firstly then others

This is a discussion on Hello TheReapers firstly then others within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sorry for going off topic but when is that new server coming?...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    Sorry for going off topic but when is that new server coming?

  2. #17
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Bosnia
    Posts
    1,684

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    i call bullshit sir, that, unless someone pretended it was you.

    because as far as i know, i played with "grobs" on cwest aka Jumalapohhui (char name).

    you had even a clan theconvicts (which was by the way plagued with scams), now i dont think it was honestly you because to deny such blatant evidence like that shows that you really had no idea of what was going on.

    either that or you're a very bad liar lol
    Hahahahahahahaha omg i though that there is no more retards but i was wrong

    Everyone can say that he is GROBS and make a clan TheReapers or TheConvicts,same as they were doing with 000000 char and NYchris and many other old school players.

    Everyone that knows me can confirm that i havent played KO since i went to Slovenia and thats around 3-4 years.

  3. #18
    Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GROBS View Post
    Hahahahahahahaha omg i though that there is no more retards but i was wrong

    Everyone can say that he is GROBS and make a clan TheReapers or TheConvicts
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f2...c-75-a-301327/

    u never made that topic or clan?

    huh wierd

  4. #19
    Senior Member Rougean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sleven07 View Post
    BUSTED !!

  5. #20
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sleven07 View Post
    wonder what hes gonna say now...

    probably will call you a retard, lol.

  6. #21
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Bosnia
    Posts
    1,684

    Default

    Well u convicted me,but i dont have idea about this...thats reason why i had to recover my password becouse looks like my brother used this account and changed pass on these forums and i dont know how he got it.Last time i used these forums was when ko4life private server should come out...I only played Ares with GROBS and Logos same with GROBS,after i sold my character i never logged to Knight Online again,Stevenftw can confirm you that.

  7. #22
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Bosnia
    Posts
    1,684

    Default

    This is my last post here after I left btw : Recruiting for ko4life server

  8. #23
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    should be fairly easy to track the rest of your posts made past that date, but im not gonna bother.

    either way, the guy in c-west did mention he had a brother (you) that logged the char occasionally.

    idc if you are lying or not, but "your brother" trashed your name =D

  9. #24
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Bosnia
    Posts
    1,684

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    should be fairly easy to track the rest of your posts made past that date, but im not gonna bother.

    either way, the guy in c-west did mention he had a brother (you) that logged the char occasionally.

    idc if you are lying or not, but "your brother" trashed your name =D
    I never logged on CW even tho some of my old clannies called me there,i was sick of KO.Sure be free and track posts...Yep im aware of that,now its too late to speak about anything.

    Everyone that knows me,they know I always worked hard for lvls and items but i never cheated or scammed..even tho some ppl acused me for that in future but never proved.

    I dont want to turn this topic into explain everyone what happend so i wont pay attention about posts like that anymore.

  10. #25
    Banned for scamming.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    206

    Default

    oh i thought your last char was Heineken on Akara , when u ware leader on TheReapers , TheReapresMages ,and TheConvicts and you and ur borther fvcked up the clan bank or what ever and every good player joined GoodGame . but u gonna tell me this never happend aswell..

  11. #26
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Bosnia
    Posts
    1,684

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HeHoTo View Post
    oh i thought your last char was Heineken on Akara , when u ware leader on TheReapers , TheReapresMages ,and TheConvicts and you and ur borther fvcked up the clan bank or what ever and every good player joined GoodGame . but u gonna tell me this never happend aswell..
    Thats not worth of mentioning becouse i played till lvl 30 or so then i left for Slovenia and never played KO again,but its true that my brother keept playing and i dont know what happend and honestly i dont care ok now we solved that too,so bbye.

  12. #27
    Banned for scamming.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    206

    Default

    gotta love the " it wasnt me , it was my brother excuse " . what ever man peace out

  13. #28
    Senior Member SheefLeader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    648

    Default

    sorry to bother u grobs,

    u tell people to fuck uf, get out of this topic..

    why in hell u make a topic then? for ure friends?

    seems u made more enemies then friends over here?..

  14. #29
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Bosnia
    Posts
    1,684

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HeHoTo View Post
    gotta love the " it wasnt me , it was my brother excuse " . what ever man peace out
    Ok kid "i want attention" i understand you poor baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Indiaan View Post
    sorry to bother u grobs,

    u tell people to fuck uf, get out of this topic..

    why in hell u make a topic then? for ure friends?

    seems u made more enemies then friends over here?..
    Who said i want make new friendships ? hahaha I just hate stupid kids like you,so fuck off you too,ok ? thank you.


    Omg this is reason why i hate KO,its not turks its stupid kids on ko4life forums...

  15. #30
    Senior Member SheefLeader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GROBS View Post
    Ok kid "i want attention" i understand you poor baby



    Who said i want make new friendships ? hahaha I just hate stupid kids like you,so fuck off you too,ok ? thank you.


    Omg this is reason why i hate KO,its not turks its stupid kids on ko4life forums...

    rofl u got no friends.. only flamers so i suggest you to get out,

    btw u sucked badly in the past on ares..
    not to mention that =)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 9
    10-21-2011, 09:19 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    10-20-2011, 04:28 AM
  3. Hits: 11
    10-19-2011, 07:05 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •