Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hello TheReapers firstly then others

This is a discussion on Hello TheReapers firstly then others within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Indiaan rofl u got no friends.. only flamers so i suggest you to get out, btw u ...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Indiaan View Post
    rofl u got no friends.. only flamers so i suggest you to get out,

btw u sucked badly in the past on ares..
    not to mention that =)
    Maybe i dont have kid friends like you,but surely i got real life friends...and im not sure about you.

Yeh maybe i did sucked but i always was better then you kid thats important

To clear some things, GROBS has never played CWest and never played on the account spadesss. Whoever did play on spadesss knew about us on logos and knew a lot of other things, because while I was playing on Sinins I received pm's and the guy was claiming to be GROBS after he found out that I was Steven, and was asking me if he could try the gear on Sinins. Straight away I knew it wasn't real GROBS and just someone claiming to be him and trying to scam using his name, so I asked him to come on msn or vent he refused and made some excuse.

Everyone that has played with GROBS knows that he is not a scammer. In the past he has had access to my account worth of excess of $2000 USD at the time, I have never been hacked or scammed, and while I have known him for the past (6 years?) he has never scammed anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Indiaan View Post
    rofl u got no friends.. only flamers so i suggest you to get out,

btw u sucked badly in the past on ares..
    not to mention that =)
    Kid, you were the worst rogue on ares.. so Im not sure why you are talking.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenFTW View Post

Everyone that has played with GROBS knows that he is not a scammer. In the past he has had access to my account worth of excess of $2000 USD at the time, I have never been hacked or scammed, and while I have known him for the past (6 years?) he has never scammed anyone.

Kid, you were the worst rogue on ares.. so Im not sure why you are talking.
    that doesnt prove anything lol, obviously hes not going to scam someone thats well known lol. nd just cuz he didnt scam you doesnt mean he didnt scam anyone else. nd just cuz u know someone online for 6 yrs doesnt mean jack shit lol their behind a computer easy to lie when your not face to face

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    that doesnt prove anything lol, obviously hes not going to scam someone thats well known lol. nd just cuz he didnt scam you doesnt mean he didnt scam anyone else. nd just cuz u know someone online for 6 yrs doesnt mean jack shit lol their behind a computer easy to lie when your not face to face
    Sure, it doesn't prove anything, however I am vouching for him because I know him very well, and I know that he is not a scammer.

Ok he's not a scammer, stop
    Good luck finding your old friends!

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by GROBS View Post
    Ok kid "i want attention" i understand you poor baby

Who said i want make new friendships ? hahaha I just hate stupid kids like you,so fuck off you too,ok ? thank you.

Omg this is reason why i hate KO,its not turks its stupid kids on ko4life forums...
    whoa, hold on meanie.

i wouldnt be mad at the people who has been scammed (or has friends that have been) by that guy, if anything id be pissed off at the guy who has ruined your name.

calling everyone kids isnt quite helping your cause (inb4 "i dont care")

this is coming from someone who was in convicts subclan back in logos i was such a noob back then its not even funny

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    whoa, hold on meanie.

i wouldnt be mad at the people who has been scammed (or has friends that have been) by that guy, if anything id be pissed off at the guy who has ruined your name.

calling everyone kids isnt quite helping your cause (inb4 "i dont care")

this is coming from someone who was in convicts subclan back in logos i was such a noob back then its not even funny
    I just read this whole topic and that is so perfectly said.

Also imo this (grobs) account should be banned here on ko4life. It's your responsibility to not let your brother onto your account and then scam the shit out of people. Especially since who really even knows if you have a brother (I 'm not saying you don't just stating a valid suspicion people have). If it was someone I knew that got on my comp and scammed people with my name I would get it completely sorted out, even if it came out of my pocket. I certainly would call people "stupid" for bringing it up.

grobs didnt know u but kinda heard stuff bout u when i was playing logos . welcome back to ko ..a bunch of teens trolling forums and turks kxping . u didnt miss alot be alot better to just stay away from topics .

To clear some things, GROBS has never played CWest and never played on the account spadesss.
    um...
    He wanted a vs for money..and...

Sure, it doesn't prove anything, however I am vouching for him because I know him very well, and I know that he is not a scammer.
    might wanna re-think that statement.

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    um...

search button ftw xD

Knew Grobs/TheReapers from ares, I still play with one of their original members on the same server, DrDuran. While on Ares, never heard anything bad about him or his clan, I was orc and they were human, we even had a truce in CZ while we exped for awhile, granted this was be4 this website even existed, so 95% of the people here wouldn't know anything about his clan on Ares. Never heard any problems with him/heard of any problems with him while on Ares server, assuming it is the original Grobs.

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    um...

Not sure if your retarded or just don't know how to read.. he has already stated that his brother posted on from his account. I know first hand that person is not real Grobs, because I was playing on Sinins at the time and talked with the person on spadesss claiming to be him, it was most likely his brother because he knew a lot about TheReapers from logos, but it certainly was not Grobs, because he wouldn't come on vent to prove it was him. The last time Grobs played KO, was the ko4life private server which didn't last very long, as for USKO he hasn't played that since the start of Akara.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinal_Tap View Post
    Knew Grobs/TheReapers from ares, I still play with one of their original members on the same server, DrDuran. While on Ares, never heard anything bad about him or his clan, I was orc and they were human, we even had a truce in CZ while we exped for awhile, granted this was be4 this website even existed, so 95% of the people here wouldn't know anything about his clan on Ares. Never heard any problems with him/heard of any problems with him while on Ares server, assuming it is the original Grobs.
    Indeed, TheReapers has a lot of history, and is a clan that has never been known for scamming.

No, I'm not retarded, but the ko4life account GROBS is a known scammer. If he shared his account with his brother/friend/mother it doesn't matter, the account he's posting from is one that should be banned for many reasons. I wouldn't trust anything posted from GROBS on ko4life any more than I would trust a thief with my wallet. If he's a different person than the scammer that used his ko4life account, he should really think about starting a new account fresh...cuz whether you know him or not that account is linked to proven scamming

Not sure if your retarded or just don't know how to read.. he has already stated that his brother posted on from his account. I know first hand that person is not real Grobs, because I was playing on Sinins at the time and talked with the person on spadesss claiming to be him, it was most likely his brother because he knew a lot about TheReapers from logos, but it certainly was not Grobs, because he wouldn't come on vent to prove it was him. The last time Grobs played KO, was the ko4life private server which didn't last very long, as for USKO he hasn't played that since the start of Akara.

so he should be banned anyway for account sharing.

2. Forum members must not share their accounts with anyone, nor are they allowed to sell items for others. A ban will be given to both or all the accounts in question.

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f2...-rules-307328/

So his brother used his KO account? against rules here much? guess i gotta whip out the ban hammer then. Rules are rules, regardless of past

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 9
    10-21-2011, 09:19 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    10-20-2011, 04:28 AM
  3. Hits: 11
    10-19-2011, 07:05 AM