Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Time to say goodbye...

This is a discussion on Time to say goodbye... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm maybe writing one of my last posts in this or any other forum...and just because I think some people ...
Page: 1

ArminVanBuuren

I'm maybe writing one of my last posts in this or any other forum...and just because I think some people deserve an explanation just if they don't see me again...today due to unexpected and sad circunstances I decided to quit this game, in every single way, since there's nothing else left in here for me...just wanted to say goodbye to every single player that has been at any moment nice to me, some not just as partners in wars, but some that have been friends to me...I hope you all keep getting fun with the game for me too...there's no more joy at my heart anymore, and cannot hold it...

Thanks Social, Low, you guys are just simply great...I will miss seeing you around and hope everything goes fine with your life now and in the near and far future...to mrB0SS, even if haven't talked to you more than once ingame, you seem to be a nice guy...wish you all the world's luck in the army...E-Twrtz (sorry if I haven't spelled it well), thx for the support man, pity we haven't seen you in a while, and maybe you won't be seeing me again either, have fun for me too...to Azzoul, Ganison, Pearls in general...thx for making me having some emotion even when I was feeling completely blue sometimes...thx to the whole clan Hispania...my mates...my friends...will always remember those days laughing with you guys, just as if anything could ever go wrong...my loyal and dear Armada...not only friends...my family...even if you'll still see me through life, I won't be the same anymore...so please remember me just the way I was...and never stop believing in yourselves...sorry if I'm missing more people...but I cannot think anymore now...just can't...

Thanks everyone...for everything...goodbye mates, partners, enemies, friends...

"Today is the day I regret being an assassin...I finally gotta kill my own soul...forever..."

If any mods are watching this...if you consider it appropriate to close this topic, it won't bother me...I just wanted to say goodbye.

!Premier_Assassin!

no man pls dont leave

DarK

peace

nathan16

peace man

Banned

i like ur music ;p

atleast i know you are not real armin =o

DeathInTheNight

GLIRL dude. I partyed a few times with you in DLW and had fun. Everyone quits and soon you'll realize, it's for the best.

creiken

awe guys :\ quitting should be celebrated don't do all these sad faces it's kinda a moving on thingy glirl buddy

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

I dont really know you, but gl in rl

Banned

gl in rl m8

stefann

Peace man !

EndOfStory

Gl m8 in Rl,trust me,u made a good choice,as long as its for the best of you!

PS...I quoted this,since that song is one of the best ever

Greets

OwnWiew

u know , thAt way will be better for u and for ur life both

fancyboy

cya baba

allways welcome to return

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

gl, ý lowe u kanka

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast