Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

hells garem lvl?

This is a discussion on hells garem lvl? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dont know how many mages you had, but our party had 6. Timed our novas perfectly, but then i ...
Page: 4

Boyce

I dont know how many mages you had, but our party had 6. Timed our novas perfectly, but then i fh and they back to full

i need a clan english side pls

wow so boring... theres way too many humans compared to orcs ( at least on server 2)........ we were campign the spawn point in orc base for like 30 mins.. then i logged off....... yay for a fun "pk" event................. where u just spam Z and wait for an orc to tp to ronark land or press ok.

ImNotALone

who cares
    stupid clickandbuy blocked my account now i cant buy premium !!!!![/b]
    WDF THEY DID THAT 2 ME TOO? any ideas why?

Banned

You should all post this on the feedback shit they have on the official forums if K2s actually listening to what people have said and changed it from 80 to 70 for what they call " balance "[/b]
    Kinda fun vsing you just because you were the first english speaker I met. A bit boring vsing anyone else beside maybe paulhewson,stuner, and omniousreturn. Overall, the server was just boring, just a bit fun fighting english players and getting acknowledged from players you haven't met.

i ended up with 15k nps on my mage. mage is a lot more fun than i thought but kinda weak without staff skill. sad thing is some rogues couldnt outminor me on my mage when i hit them 280+30 with fire staff. and there was SO FUCKING MANY SPEEDHACKERS. next hellsgarem ill just make a warrior to vs people xD

Banned

i ended up with 15k nps on my mage. mage is a lot more fun than i thought but kinda weak without staff skill. sad thing is some rogues couldnt outminor me on my mage when i hit them 280+30 with fire staff. and there was SO FUCKING MANY SPEEDHACKERS. next hellsgarem ill just make a warrior to vs people xD[/b]
    I want you , no homo . I really did want to vs you badly though .

uniques gotta be +3 i think otherwise ppl with extra accounts will pull uniques together and compound altho its easily fixed if they delete anvil or at least delete bus and acc compound scrolls

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234