wtf ? is this true?

This is a discussion on wtf ? is this true? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; they made in new patch that if u arent from the cuntry that the user as made from you cant ...
Page: 1

Hypnotize

they made in new patch that if u arent from the cuntry that the user as made from you cant log in ?
    and if i bought char b4 they made it what the fuck should i do ?

aero

...look on the topics about it rofl

NaidenZ

they made in new patch that if u arent from the cuntry that the user as made from you cant log in ?
    and if i bought char b4 they made it what the fuck should i do ?[/b]
    cut your balls.

or just wait... -.-

Linus has sent me a quick update and asked me to pass this on
    I'm in the process of changing the site now so that people can update their location twice a month. This'll let us keep the functionality that helps us block hackers/farmers while allowing proper owners of accounts to retain control of them. We're still not going to support account sharing (it raises legal issues), so unfortunately people that share on a regular basis will still probably find it difficult to do so, but this should go a ways to helping everyone out that needs help right now. [/b]

ministry

my account is registered in greece but i can still play ( i live in sweden and have swedish IP)

Strike

Greetings Knights!

Patch 1527 is live, and with it comes a couple of changes. Foremost, both the Dragon Tooth Soldier and Commander hunt quests given in Raon Village have been fixed.

Secondly, there is a new security update. Going forward, all players are required to log in from the same country they were in last time they logged in before the patch. This is being done to protect legitimate players, enhance the overall in-game experience, as well as to thwart the attempts of those who would do harm to our players. Please also remember that it is against the TOS to share accounts, and that any accounts with a history of sharing may also experience difficulty completing the login process.

-the Knight Online Team

Banned

Well, patch came out tuesday.

Lets just say on official forums and on these forums have been real busy lately

And already 15+ topics about this issue.