Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hells garem pvp event?

This is a discussion on Hells garem pvp event? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; might give it a go, if it's same lvl, same items....
Page: 3

iiason

might give it a go, if it's same lvl, same items.

Royalassassin

Most likely going to be like them inter server wars. all lvl 70's with all +4 or w/e uniques and +8 items

Icy

Most likely going to be like them inter server wars. all lvl 70's with all +4 or w/e uniques and +8 items[/b]
    it was +3 uniques i wonder if they will give you all sets of shells+8 again and let us upgrade them like the first day
    i loved my set of rogue shells +9

Atalo

i just can not wait till every one is equal lvl and gear time to see who the real skilled people are all the people w/+3 and +9/10's that can not combo are going to be owned although priests are going to be a pain to take down w/undy and 350 ac same w/warriors its going to suck that there are no scrolls and its all a buff party but this should be fun as hell

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Cool I tough I was done with ko cus the share thingy but this means you just register at any account and participate?

Icy

i just can not wait till every one is equal lvl and gear time to see who the real skilled people are all the people w/+3 and +9/10's that can not combo are going to be owned although priests are going to be a pain to take down w/undy and 350 ac same w/warriors its going to suck that there are no scrolls and its all a buff party but this should be fun as hell[/b]
    not that hard bro run around with a debuffer and you never know if they will put scroll in the sundries like they did for rofd beta.

Cool I tough I was done with ko cus the share thingy but this means you just register at any account and participate?[/b]
    yea you need an account with prem to register and can participate.

Boyce

Looks pretty sick

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Will there be scrolls ( unlikely )

If it is a lvl 70 char then fuck it I hate down grading

Items - since the next expansion you can have many different builds act so will we have the chance to use all of the unquies we want?

Personally they should do 2 servers - one with a pimped lvl 70 char for the noobie people to play and feel leet and a 2nd which copies your char so you can prove your worth with your items and this also allows the big bollocks DCZ chars to have even fights if they want.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

btw why its always Lv70 why not 80?

Royalassassin

Ye there will be scrolls, i mean like there was on the inter server war, so most probly, they gave almost every useful sc in pk apart from tp scrolls.

MiragBaba

To reg on event need to do Gamer 1st ACC but when im trying im always have invalid username nor allready in use even when i write "sgdf312" any solution for this shit?

That looks pretty fukin cool.

Seems like K2 actually did ONE thing right for once amongst their giant fuckup with the last patch.

My favorite part of the wars was always upgrading though, its nice to have no consequences when upgrading high class +8's

Banned

Will there be scrolls ( unlikely )

If it is a lvl 70 char then fuck it I hate down grading

Items - since the next expansion you can have many different builds act so will we have the chance to use all of the unquies we want?

Personally they should do 2 servers - one with a pimped lvl 70 char for the noobie people to play and feel leet and a 2nd which copies your char so you can prove your worth with your items and this also allows the big bollocks DCZ chars to have even fights if they want.[/b]
    That undermines the point of this event.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Oh boy, I can&#39;t wait to get abused by LAG <_<

Boyce

I really dont understand how this is going to work. Its all servers combined for 1 day pk . So theres gnna be 5 million players in one map fighting? Will there be a special map? How will it work, humans vs orcs? I know one thing, i smell LAG!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast