Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hellsgarem 1v1 tournament.

This is a discussion on Hellsgarem 1v1 tournament. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Was thinking of making a 1v1 tournament for the next Hellsgarem event. Sort out the egos of some people at ...
Page: 1

Was thinking of making a 1v1 tournament for the next Hellsgarem event. Sort out the egos of some people at the moment, see who really is "best". Now, it will only be with two classes, rogue and warrior. There will 16 of each class and they fight the same class. That means they'll be 3 rounds and a final for the rogues, same for warriors. After that the rogue and warrior will fight to see who is the ultimate winner. At the moment there is no reward, maybe some admin could give a custom title or something like that? Would be cool.
    It may sound unfair, as theres only going to be a selected few, don't apply if you don't think you can actually win. At these early stages, i would just like names of people who would apply, you have to be "skilled", as I'll only pick people who I think could actually win. New players and old players, always wanted to see if the "legends" back then are still good compared to the "dual minor scrubs" nowadays. The next hellsgarem is 22 days away so it is quit far, but might as well start planning now. IT WILL BE ROGUE V ROGUE AND WARRIOR V WARRIOR, THERE WILL ONLY BE A WARRIOR V ROGUE BATTLE AT THE VERY END.

I may not even go ahead with this but it just seems... fun to do. So yeah, if you are up for it and think you could/would want to participate/win it then drop me a PM. Theres sort of like.. a entry application ( I know.. ). So if i/members of the community don't know you/your skills you will have to provide some proof your good. xD I'm hoping this will calm the ego's down of some people at the moment.

Most likely the rules will be this;
    SAME GEAR. No upgrading before the event, if someone thinks you have an advantage you should SS it or whatever. ALL YOUR GEAR MUST BE REBIRTHED SO WE CAN SEE THAT IT IS +8.
    No valkries and/or pathos gloves.
    Best of 5, five vs's and whoever wins 3 out of them goes through, we don't care if you had a stroke while vs'ing, you loose you loose, no excuses.
    I think there isn't going to be 70-80 skills but i don't know at the moment, if there is I'll decide on them later.
    I will try to be on anytime in between 2PM - 2 AM GMT +0 to referee the vs's, but if i am not on and both you are, feel to take them and SS all 5 of the vs's from both players view. Then show me when I'm on.

So yeah, I'll try getting the list of applicants up for it, and arrange and give details of it closer to the date of the HellsGarem Pk event.

PM ME IF YOU WANT TO SIGN UP WITH YOUR IN GAME NAME AND CLASS YOU ARE GOING TO BE.

I have a suggestion.

Make players rebirth all their items, no valks/pathos gloves, so its purely on skill and not items. (rebirthing so we can all see that its +8 and not +9 or w/e)
    No pathos gloves because someone might be vsing a rogue with dual rogue attack ones, while the rogue might have attack against priest or something..

Besides that point, it'll be really nice to have a tournament like this.

Where do you plan on hosting it? arena?

KokoGG

you can count me in

(single minor ftw)

Banned

I don't really want to vs warriors they all lose at lvl 70.Rather beat on the rogues. Old players won't show up by the way.

how u gonna make a tournament for the best player on forum and only invite 16 per class and then not invite 2 classes at all h34r:

theres what 12 servers how can u take 16 rogues/warriors and determine who is best from that..... if anything it will only be a popularity contest seeing you will only take "known" gg but that just means they got 12984712498 fan boy dick suckers... should be a open to anyone let them prove themselves etc.. besides unless they disable anvil its all gonna be about who has that extra account and extra set of shitts to burn for +9s and thats who will win :P

imo have a open calling between x hour and y hour show up in arena and have if you can beat such and such a person u can make it onto the tourney etc

anyways i think tourney good idea but if u taking 16 men and there is over 10 servers thats not even 2 players per server how u gonna decide whos making the tourney? line up for bjs?

Banned

I won't even apply, I'm just going to show up. Beat whoever I see on, have no time to wait for a judge to call my name lol.

I don't really want to vs warriors they all lose at lvl 70.Rather beat on the rogues. Old players won't show up by the way.[/b]
    warrior>rogue bb

and i wont join this shit either. unless they disable anvil that is..

KokoGG

warrior>rogue bb

and i wont join this shit either. unless they disable anvil that is..[/b]

yea it should be to determine who is the best of their class because warrior>rogue for sure

yea it should be to determine who is the best of their class because warrior>rogue for sure[/b]
    nonono

rogue>warrior

Banned

At 70 rogues shit on warrior, higher levels I have no idea.

trz

At 70 rogues shit on warrior, higher levels I have no idea.[/b]
    Thats why u killed me :P
    but I killed u once :lol:

Rogue's can Eaily shit on a warrior at lvl 70 , but then at 75 things start to turn around

oldboy

he means only rogue and warrior vs. not warrior vs. rogue

sign me up for warrior

Delicious

warrior>rogue bb

and i wont join this shit either. unless they disable anvil that is..[/b]
    thats the funny thing with the server a.q gogo burn all your stuff cant wait for the next one :P

There isn't going to be any Rogue V Warrior untill the very end as the last fight.
    It will be purely Rogue v Rogue and Warrior v Warrior untill there is one champion of the rogues and one champion of the Warriors.
    Akutee's idea is right, as a rule of participating in this tournament all your gear HAS to be rebirthed. Also you will have to drain each other and check each others damamges.

noobybooby you don't have to apply to the event, but it means you won't offically be accredited the winner if you do beat the rogue winner in a vs outside of the event. As i said, you don't need to wait to be called, vs anyone else sure have fun, but when it comes to the person i set you up again i would want you to vs them either with me watching or with you both getting ss's of winning/loosing and send them to me.

Jayrich; You never know, if this woks out i can do it for the next event, with more people and not allow the semi finalists/winner in for it or something.

I want to make the event as balanced as possible, so if you do have a +9 weapon/armor you made and you lost your +8 version of it, I'll lend you one.

Anyone who does want to apply send me a PM of your IGC name and what class you are going to play.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast