Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hellsgarem 1v1 tournament.

This is a discussion on Hellsgarem 1v1 tournament. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Asking ppl to have only RB gear is gonna stop a lot of ppl from participating, why not just say ...
Page: 2

DeathInTheNight

Asking ppl to have only RB gear is gonna stop a lot of ppl from participating, why not just say naked?
    And why only rog,war in final? that wouldn't be much of a tournament if final was half sorted out already.
    Some mages could pwn everyone or a bp could potentially walk away with glory.
    Also even int priests could win if you can't cancel there heals and last longer than you with pots.( don't mean you specifically).

Asking ppl to have only RB gear is gonna stop a lot of ppl from participating, why not just say naked?
    And why only rog,war in final? that wouldn't be much of a tournament if final was half sorted out already.
    Some mages could pwn everyone or a bp could potentially walk away with glory.
    Also even int priests could win if you can't cancel there heals and last longer than you with pots.( don't mean you specifically).[/b]
    Because that brings too many factors into it. What skills can i use? Massive is gay, stop healing, etc. The rules are simple with warrior and rogue. I can't be fucked to deal with the people who complain at what skills others have etc. Besides good bp > all in duff fight.
    Why would asking people to rebirth gear cause them to not participate? ZOMG I'M GOING TO BE GLOWING FOR ONE DAY ON A PK SERVER. Asking them to vs naked is... stupid. People said they wanted fair vs's because you can anvil your gear, this is the only way to show that it is.

DeathInTheNight

Because that brings too many factors into it. What skills can i use? Massive is gay, stop healing, etc. The rules are simple with warrior and rogue. I can't be fucked to deal with the people who complain at what skills others have etc. Besides good bp > all in duff fight.
    Why would asking people to rebirth gear cause them to not participate? ZOMG I'M GOING TO BE GLOWING FOR ONE DAY ON A PK SERVER. Asking them to vs naked is... stupid. People said they wanted fair vs's because you can anvil your gear, this is the only way to show that it is.[/b]
    Because most ppl who rebirth stuff will later find they wish they didn't. But kinda know what you mean with the skills stuff, but then you could say the same with rogues illusion.
    Never organised something like this ever so don't know what it entails, but why not have 2 tournys, 1for the classes you specified, and the other for the other classes.

Also, how you gonna determine if ppl have uniques/weop def, cant tell that from rebirth items.
    In all it's a good and probably fun idea, but it's gonna take a lot of patience and comitment to try and make it as fair as possible.
    Also 1 last question.
    Will there be a lvl cap? Or you just gonna try and match similar lvls with each other?

Because most ppl who rebirth stuff will later find they wish they didn't. But kinda know what you mean with the skills stuff, but then you could say the same with rogues illusion.
    Never organised something like this ever so don't know what it entails, but why not have 2 tournys, 1for the classes you specified, and the other for the other classes.

Also, how you gonna determine if ppl have uniques/weop def, cant tell that from rebirth items.
    In all it's a good and probably fun idea, but it's gonna take a lot of patience and comitment to try and make it as fair as possible.
    Also 1 last question.
    Will there be a lvl cap? Or you just gonna try and match similar lvls with each other?[/b]
    You do know what hellsgarem server is right?
    It's a server that comes round for the 3rd Saturday of each month. All have the same items and the same level, fair fair and you pk on it for a day until it closes.You can rebirth weapons. Uniques start +3 doubt anyone will get +4 as its bad rate.

DeathInTheNight

You do know what hellsgarem server is right?
    It's a server that comes round for the 3rd Saturday of each month. All have the same items and the same level, fair fair and you pk on it for a day until it closes.You can rebirth weapons. Uniques start +3 doubt anyone will get +4 as its bad rate.[/b]
    Thx thats answered all my questions in 1 go.
    And btw didn't know about pk server as I've not played in a while.

The king. Senior Member

good idea, ihope it will work out fine

im bored so i will go :x

As rogue sign me up :x

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

When is the next one?

3rd week of June?

When is the next one?

3rd week of June?[/b]
    According to k2, June 21st.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

According to k2, June 21st.[/b]
    I will try and make some time to get myself on . If it lags like it did the last time I tried it I don't think it will be too much fun.

what time in GMT are you planning to start this?

Flo

I have a suggestion.

Make players rebirth all their items, no valks/pathos gloves, so its purely on skill and not items. (rebirthing so we can all see that its +8 and not +9 or w/e)[/b]
    so what? u can rebirth u'r items 2 +10rebirth and still dont c a difference

mroku

Im in h34r:

I will try and make some time to get myself on . If it lags like it did the last time I tried it I don't think it will be too much fun.

what time in GMT are you planning to start this?[/b]
    Anywhere between 2PM-2AM, i don't need to watch all vs's as long as theres proof they were done according to the rules. I'm going to need to know if you will participate so i can get up a table of whos fighting who.

If you are "in" PM ME. Ingame name and class, PMMMMMMMM.

Banned

i'm up for it =P

haha if my nigga NoobyBooby2 gonna be there ofc i have to be there xD
    i can't wait =P i hope to see all the gg's in ares mainly just b.c i want to test how much better i got from playing in ares to girakon

b0mb

thats the funny thing with the server a.q gogo burn all your stuff cant wait for the next one :P[/b]
    i burned all of my +8's... so i suggest to disable the anvil :lol:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast