Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Hellsgarem active and clan?

This is a discussion on Hellsgarem active and clan? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys, Im planning to make a comeback on KO. Always played Cwest and heard there was a english server ...
Page: 1

Default Hellsgarem active and clan?

Hey guys,

Im planning to make a comeback on KO.
    Always played Cwest and heard there was a english server on Steamko.
    Is there a clan (human side) who can help me out, since i dont see LOTS of ppl in the server?
    Just hoping to get an invite from ppl so il be in a nice community.

Also have a 83 mage in server Rosetta, what should i do with that?
    i can still logg it.

Little archer Senior Member

why would you willingly start in a server that is dead? is it so fun to talk to strangers and having them answer you in non-turkish?

just find an english clan in a more active server, it only matters those who you play with.

in the server hellsgarem on the human side there is a good clan of archers. I think there's something you can do well, luck.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lukeberg6 View Post
    Hey guys,

Im planning to make a comeback on KO.
    Always played Cwest and heard there was a english server on Steamko.
    Is there a clan (human side) who can help me out, since i dont see LOTS of ppl in the server?
    Just hoping to get an invite from ppl so il be in a nice community.

Also have a 83 mage in server Rosetta, what should i do with that?
    i can still logg it.
    Hellsgarem died about 3-4 months after it launched. The people there are typically there because either 1) like you they wanna come back to something like cwest, but its far from cwest levels of activity. or 2) they put in hundreds or thousands of USD into the server, and they dont want to leave it.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    why would you willingly start in a server that is dead? is it so fun to talk to strangers and having them answer you in non-turkish?

just find an english clan in a more active server, it only matters those who you play with.

to mimic razors post in a different way

You want HG because of english, but in reality, most turkish players speak english now, its not like 10 years ago. I actually find myself preferring to play with english speaking turks over americans at this point. I tend to find less ego, and more want to play for fun.

Secondly, choose your english speaking clan wisely, alot of them are full of idiots these days with bigger pockets than sense.

Thanks for the info! think im gonna stay at Rosetta for the time being and play my mage. stuff like quests and buy and resell.
    Send me a PM here if u know an english clan there i can join or you want to be sharer with me. since i kinda only like being busy with the market.

just start playing on hellsgarem its not that bad.

Its better to play on a server with 3ppls than a turkserver full of cheaters and gm injected +10 items.
    lukeberg6 likes this.

Hellsgarem is populated enough to be fun, but no so overpopulated to be annoying. If you like to play the market, then Cypher is obviously the better server, as its market is massively populated.
    lukeberg6 likes this.

I consider Hellsgarem pretty decent.
    You don't have the constant KANKA thrown at you in as in other servers and overall nice people.
    Your decision though

iii

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    Hellsgarem is populated enough to be fun, but no so overpopulated to be annoying. If you like to play the market, then Cypher is obviously the better server, as its market is massively populated.
    Not true 100%.
    There is about 1600-1800 ppl online on Steamko.
    about 900-1000 on cypher, 400-500 on pathos and rest HG, thats like 200 ppl on hellsgarem 50% of them are in merchant mode.

HG is dead. If u want to fight 7vs7 people in war you can go there. 2 out of 3 wars are completely empty.
    Ardream is dead 24/7 only koxpers farming CS here.
    razor and NuclearWinter like this.

Quote Originally Posted by iii View Post

Not true 100%.
    There is about 1600-1800 ppl online on Steamko.
    about 900-1000 on cypher, 400-500 on pathos and rest HG, thats like 200 ppl on hellsgarem 50% of them are in merchant mode.

HG is dead. If u want to fight 7vs7 people in war you can go there. 2 out of 3 wars are completely empty.
    Ardream is dead 24/7 only koxpers farming CS here.
    funny about koxpers at ardream, yea ppl tryed to do so, but once someone report them, they are banned, period.
    the simple fact that most of players prefer QQ at forums instead recording 20 sec video and report cheaters which will be actually banned in the end (tryed myself, its really working), is pure laziness.
    i havent seen single cheater at ardream for weeks.
    i know dude, talking trash about Hells is the new black here, but enough is enough
    Last edited by druss; 01-25-2018 at 03:04 AM.

iii

Quote Originally Posted by druss View Post
    funny about koxpers at ardream, yea ppl tryed to do so, but once someone report them, they are banned, period.
    the simple fact that most of players prefer QQ at forums instead recording 20 sec video and report cheaters which will be actually banned in the end (tryed myself, its really working), is pure laziness.
    i havent seen single cheater at ardream for weeks.
    i know dude, talking trash about Hells is the new black here, but enough is enough
    Inwas playing here for a year and iquitted month ago. I know what im talking about.
    if you cant accept HG is dead thats your problem. Everything i said is true.

Quote Originally Posted by iii View Post
    Inwas playing here for a year and iquitted month ago. I know what im talking about.
    if you cant accept HG is dead thats your problem. Everything i said is true.
    First of all, any troubles understanding the text perhaps? Where am i saying anything about any Hells is / is not dead?

Hells is same as it was half year ago, someone can play at empty server and have some fun with couple of friends, others cannot and left it. No other hidden rocket engineering in that rofl. Obviously crying at forums is still tempting for some ppl, even they left the server one month ago, well be my guest...

Iam at ardream basically daily, yes there was couple of weeks back in time, where there was cheaters trying to farm CS. But those days are long gone, since all those clowns are banned.
    You really dont have to tell me what is Ardream at Hells about, seriously. Iam there almost every day. I cannot recall one single cheater in last weeks.
    So due to that - your statement "only koxpers farming CS here" is lie, end of story.

Quote Originally Posted by druss View Post
    First of all, any troubles understanding the text perhaps? Where am i saying anything about any Hells is / is not dead?

Hells is same as it was half year ago, someone can play at empty server and have some fun with couple of friends, others cannot and left it. No other hidden rocket engineering in that rofl. Obviously crying at forums is still tempting for some ppl, even they left the server one month ago, well be my guest...

Iam at ardream basically daily, yes there was couple of weeks back in time, where there was cheaters trying to farm CS. But those days are long gone, since all those clowns are banned.
    You really dont have to tell me what is Ardream at Hells about, seriously. Iam there almost every day. I cannot recall one single cheater in last weeks.
    So due to that - your statement "only koxpers farming CS here" is lie, end of story.
    Perhaps not for few weeks, but eventually they will come again. It's been like that since launching day of the server.
    The day we quit HG was the day koxpers entered CSW and staff let them do their thing for many following CSW's too.

But yeah, i don't care how empty or full the servers are. If you got nice people to play with it doesn't prevent of having fun playing.
    druss and WashingMachine like this.

come human side

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast