Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

HELLSGAREM Launch Information

This is a discussion on HELLSGAREM Launch Information within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just wanted say, pls let this be official......
Page: 2

Just wanted say, pls let this be official...

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    RIP Israel lololol
    Check again frankly, it didn't matter, i would be able to login whether israel was on the list or wasn't...

Quote Originally Posted by Options View Post
    Lmao,

I am not an Arab haha, BEN BULGAR KANKA hahahaha

anyways, how do I ask NTTGAME to whitelist United Arab Emirates ?

Maybe Adi can help ?
    Surely can, I need you to request it on this topic Hellsgarem Launch Information 09/29/2016 :: Knight Online EN - General Discussions
    Then, I might be able to get this approved this based on your request and other's.

From all possible weekends they picked the one I'm AFK in the mountains Gonna miss the first three days, still mad hyped for this server!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Check again frankly, it didn't matter, i would be able to login whether israel was on the list or wasn't...
    sounds promising. It's not allowed yet you could easily enter a server your country is banned from. Make people wonder how many turkey they let in with $$.... rip 2k16 before it even started.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    sounds promising. It's not allowed yet you could easily enter a server your country is banned from. Make people wonder how many turkey they let in with $$.... rip 2k16 before it even started.
    Staff member's IP is going to be whitelisted on the new server, so as long as I am a staff member, my geographical location does not matter.

Staff member's IP is going to be whitelisted on the new server, so as long as I am a staff member, my geographical location does not matter.
    so what stop some money hungry (all of them?) allowing people IPs through that table if they pay enough?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cammy View Post
    If they go ahead with the discord idea, it could maby just work out.

I'm playing for sure, anyone starting a clan?
    We definitely will ! we're going to release more information soon. Possibly tonight (EU time)

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

so what stop some money hungry (all of them?) allowing people IPs through that table if they pay enough?
    Nothing to do with money hungry, there are many items we could add to PUS which would increase the sales significantly, such as Dragon Box and Special Monster staff but it was never added to STKO.
    The fact that some things happen slower than it should, does not make NTTGame money hungry but if it makes you sleep well at night, sure.. go ahead, believe in whatever you like.

It's easy to find and use VPN's in Turkey nowadays because of censorship on internet. Sorry guys, you still have to play with lots of Turkish players again.

i.e. you have to use a VPN to reach Imgur in Turkey. Yeah, most popular image sharing website on internet. So it worked on Carnac's time but I don't think it will work now.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Quirah View Post
    It's easy to find and use VPN's in Turkey nowadays because of censorship on internet. Sorry guys, you still have to play with lots of Turkish players again.

i.e. you have to use a VPN to reach Imgur in Turkey. Yeah, most popular image sharing website on internet. So it worked on Carnac's time but I don't think it will work now.
    Every user that will get caught using VPN will be blocked immediately, whether he's a Turkish player or not. As long as your country is 'banned' from the server and you try to bypass it, your account can get blocked for it.

Every user that will get caught using VPN will be blocked immediately, whether he's a Turkish player or not. As long as your country is 'banned' from the server and you try to bypass it, your account can get blocked for it.
    It's not really important for farmers. Think it like using koxp. Every user that will get caught using koxp is getting blocked right? But they are making lots of IRL and virtual money with that before getting banned. So in the end, it is not important for farmers. Because they will do their things before getting caught like they did on Cypher or other servers.

so you're saying they will ban/block every accounts that are using VPN for connecting? so multi logging will be disabled too for farmers?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Quirah View Post
    It's not really important for farmers. Think it like using koxp. Every user that will get caught using koxp is getting blocked right? But they are making lots of IRL and virtual money with that before getting banned. So in the end, it is not important for farmers. Because they will do their things before getting caught like they did on Cypher or other servers.
    And sell it to who ? if you are referring to Turkish players, gold farming sites won't be able to access the server (Chinese, Turkish sites) unless they use a VPN too but think about it, most of the users playing from the countries mentioned on the official announcement don't actually bother buying gold bars from these sites, more like buying from other users via PP.

Guess what? Turkey can not access PayPal anymore

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

so you're saying they will ban/block every accounts that are using VPN for connecting? so multi logging will be disabled too for farmers?
    Correct.. unless you legally login and farm using your own IP (makes you a 'farmer' too, right? a legal one but still a farmer)

And sell it to who ? if you are referring to Turkish players, gold farming sites won't be able to access the server (Chinese, Turkish sites) unless they use a VPN too but think about it, most of the users playing from the countries mentioned on the official announcement don't actually bother buying gold bars from these sites, more like buying from other users via PP.

Guess what? Turkey can not access PayPal anymore
    We can access PayPal with VPN and we can even make payments with it. Buying VPS is only 1 euros in websites like ArubaCloud. Gold farming websites are making hundreds of these 'Euros' in a day. So still, it isn't really a problem for farmers.

Sorry dude, it is nearly 2017. You can't block anything on internet. It won't make difference for you tho. You're the one who still gets money. You're NTT employer right?

Also I have to add that, yeah my country has very toxic gamer community but Latin American's aren't better than us. We all know that from games like Runescape or others. So I have to say I can't get NTT's point. Are you trying to make 'peaceful' server or are you just trying to ban Turks? Because if you trying to make first one, it's not possible with that.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast