Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree101Likes

[Hellsgarem] More countries are going to be whitelisted

This is a discussion on [Hellsgarem] More countries are going to be whitelisted within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor What? Find a post that verifies your claims. I'll give you 1 hour. Also, what does ...
Page: 2

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    What? Find a post that verifies your claims. I'll give you 1 hour.

Also, what does "so this is far from just a language barrier" have to do with the rest of your sentence? Do you even think coherently? It makes absolutely no sense in any context lol.

I keep telling you, the little world inside your head does not exist for the rest of us. Stop projecting your mental issues upon everybody else, and finish your army training already, fatty.
    1. Unlike you, I have better things to do at life, I'm not going to search for posts of you crying. The whole community knows how often you cry about pretty much anything, even if it doesn't make anysense or bother anybody.

2. Use your brain and it would make perfect sense to previous comments at this thread.

3. "Rest of us", I mean, look at yourself, you didn't even go through puberty yet, all you do is sit here 24/7 and bash knight online while being a "moderator" in a Knight Online forum.
    Do yourself a favour, go ahead and record yourself, then listen to your own voice.. do you still believe that you should be arguing with anyone while you sound like a 12y/o teenager?

Point stands, you can't compete with players which are better than you, any new server you ever played proves it and most importantly C-West.
    Frankly, all the players you got something against at this forum are players who used to make you look like a joke.

Cute little archer.

Quote Originally Posted by TankxD View Post
    Give up on hells and open a new server lol.
    there are two new servers actually.
    Last edited by Adi; 01-31-2017 at 01:17 PM.
    ScreameR, iNuke and erdo1990 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    1. Unlike you, I have better things to do at life, I'm not going to search for posts of you crying. The whole community knows how often you cry about pretty much anything, even if it doesn't make anysense or bother anybody.

2. Use your brain and it would make perfect sense to previous comments at this thread.

3. "Rest of us", I mean, look at yourself, you didn't even go through puberty yet, all you do is sit here 24/7 and bash knight online while being a "moderator" in a Knight Online forum.
    Do yourself a favour, go ahead and record yourself, then listen to your own voice.. do you still believe that you should be arguing with anyone while you sound like a 12y/o teenager?

Point stands, you can't compete with players which are better than you, any new server you ever played proves it and most importantly C-West.
    Frankly, all the players you got something against at this forum are players who used to make you look like a joke.

Cute little archer.

no more words needed.

Most? not really, technically speaking, less than 40 (eng speaking players from hellsgarem)

hellsgarem was a "dead server" for european countries, recent changes changed it, been monitoring since we transferred two clans from the orc side to human side, looks quite active around any time of the day.

can't say it's 5000vs5000 of course but I'm sure it's enough for anyone, of course, if you are playing in NA time zone you had PK before too.
    more changes are about to be placed..

The Sad part about these new servers is the fact that at any new server, most of the community play there just because of the value of the coins there, meaning once price drops low enough.. the server won't be as active.
    From my point of view its still "most" ive been playing since the start of hellsgarem and its definitely not like it used to be. I know more than 40 ppl who left from hellsgarem.

On orc side: major part of Az, TerrorSquad, BandidoS and a few more other clans which i dont remember atm.
    Human side: lots of ppl from GodLike, epicentro, unity, oldschool, freestyle and few more.

its just 13 players of my team who left. And there is quiet few more ppl who are about to quit.

And there is literally no pk at all during european time, ive been at home for 3months (was not working) and was online about 16 hours per day. 2 nation wars always empty as f4ck (talking about 1 party vs 1 party)
    And cz scrolling sometimes for 25nps (AOC/farm spots) 1 or 2 ppl. Other than that mostly like 1k np per scroll thats enough evidence to name it "DEAD SERVER"

Last I checked you cried like a baby when you had to compete with Turkish players because you couldn't catch up so this is far from just a language barrier.

All cards on the table, the main reason we had loads of requests for opening an English - Spanish server only is because Turkish players tend to be more competitive than the average English speaking player.
    Manes is a perfect example, less than a week after the server was released, there was a Raptor 9 and a Shard 9.
    And I would be honestly surprised if any english speaking team would continue playing in Manes longer than 3months unlike Hellsgarem.

Hellsgarem? took nearly 3months for the first shard 9 to appear, no raptor 9 yet.
    Hellsgarem evolves quite slow in comparison to other servers which is kinda good for players who don't want to be playing 24/7 and working on their gear every single day.
    A decent player could literally PK there on chitins 7. Hell, I know at least 10 different priests who PK on chitins 7 and personal shield +5 and they tank enough.

agree about anything above, thats why the english community was playing on carnac west and still playing on hellsgarem. Most of the english community doesnt even spend much money and when they do its like 10%
    For me it looks like all the noobs who cant really compete in usko are going to play on a english server, where u got all that +7+8 items, because nobody is ever going to risk any upgrading to +9.
    All the random peruvians are perfect sample.

Little archer Senior Member

Cute little archer.

1. Like getting kicked out of army 'cuz you got bullied for being a fucking fat nerd with no friends? LOL. Whole community? Who? The usual people who you hang around with, liking each other's posts? Noted.

2. But you're quoting me little fucking autist. Within the context of the quote and what I said, it makes absolutely no sense.

3. Is this is supposed to be your ace in the hole? I love my voice. I love myself. Surely you can say the same about you, repulsive little fat midget?

What any new server dumb cunt? I played euko and stko seriously with my clan and I surely didn't lag behind. Other than those two I did not play any other official release but sure, keep saying completely warped and moronic things while later calling them facts. You've been doing it for the past few years so why not?

It's called autism.

Before the memelords say that mods shouldn't talk like this, I said before and I'll say it again. I respond to hostility in hostile terms. Note how I did not directly attack this cuck (or anyone) with my first post in the thread yet there he is.

PS: It's cute how you edit your post repeatedly. I bet you tried your hardest to sound smart and harsh. I recommend you not do it again, because I kinda don't feel like just disregarding your idiocy as I was normally doing.

1. Like getting kicked out of army 'cuz you got bullied for being a fucking fat nerd with no friends? LOL. Whole community? Who? The usual people who you hang around with, liking each other's posts? Noted.

2. But you're quoting me little fucking autist. Within the context of the quote and what I said, it makes absolutely no sense. Use your brain.

3. Is this is supposed to be your ace in the hole? I love my voice. I love myself. Surely you can say the same about you, repulsive little fat midget?

What any new server dumb cunt? I played euko and stko seriously with my clan and I surely didn't lag behind. Other than those two I did not play any other official release but sure, keep saying completely warped and moronic things while later calling them facts. You've been doing it for the past few years so why not?

It's called autism.

Before the memelords say that mods shouldn't talk like this, I said before and I'll say it again. I respond to hostility in hostile terms. Note how I did not directly attack this cuck (or anyone) with my first post in the thread yet there he is.
    hi, nice staff. i think ur obsessed with adi. nice byranthepreist btw.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    hi, nice staff. i think ur obsessed with adi. nice byranthepreist btw.
    Yeah, that's why I directly attacked him for no reason at all, right?

Last I checked when an orc tries to talk to me in CZ all I get is %$&%$&#¬
    Last I checked you cried like a baby when you had to compete with Turkish players because you couldn't catch up so this is far from just a language barrier.
    Why do you even bother trying to troll something that can be easily disproven by scrolling up the page? Do you enjoy getting proven wrong? or is it just that pretending to act like a clown is that much fun?

I don't get it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    nice byranthepreist btw.
    Speaking of obsessions, there have been quite a few reports for harassment. May this be your public official warning. Due to the amount of shitposts regarding certain users, (BryanThePaladin for example) the next post of similar manner will lead to a minimum of 1 month ban from the forums. I don't usually give a fuck about trolling or flaming, but continuous harassment is not only annoying to watch, but also a sad desperate way of trying to feel superiority.

If your actions lead to a ban and this kind of toxic behavior continues, your next punishment will be permanent. Believe it or not, you wouldn't be the first person to be banned for toxicity.

Purrminator Senior Member

"All cards on the table, the main reason we had loads of requests for opening an English - Spanish server only is because Turkish players tend to be more competitive than the average English speaking player." - @Adi

You mean that as in they spend ALOT more money on this game? Like turks are crazy about having the best gear, cause that's what makes them feel superior.
    And you also gotta take into account that turkish servers have alot more players, which means that +9's will appear faster cause there are more people upgrading for +9.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

2. But you're quoting me little fucking autist. Within the context of the quote and what I said, it makes absolutely no sense.

It's called autism.

PS: It's cute how you edit your post repeatedly. I bet you tried your hardest to sound smart and harsh. I recommend you not do it again, because I kinda don't feel like just disregarding your idiocy as I was normally doing.
    Did I hurt your feelings ?

Let's start humiliating you.. if you insist.

1. Nobody got kicked from the army. If anything then I over-qualify, especially physically.
    I live in Israel, make no mistake, overweight isn't exactly a thing here.. not many people become overweight over here.
    Side note - if you were a part of any army you would've known that the Israeli army isn't exactly an army you can make fun of in terms of profession and most importantly technology.
    Especially not when you live in a 3rd world country, no need to mention.

2. It does because you previously quoted another post.
    Don't try to make yourself look smart now, you made a mistake, admit and close your mouth.

3. Midget? fat? Ayy ayy.. do I need to remind you where are you from and the average height there in comparison to Israel?
    I mean for real, don't make a fool out of yourself, it's already known to everybody that you are the 'smartest' one here.

Fat.. this one was the cutest actually, I almost felt like petting you.

P.S. if I wanted to sound harsh I would've been going down to your level but as you can see, I don't bother swearing, just stating facts.
    Nothing you can argue with. Do I need to explain you why is it completely pointless to justify yourself against facts?

Looks like calling you a noob in other words hurts your feelings even though it's clear to everyone that you are not exactly the most skilled player given the fact you are playing long enough.
    How was your tournament clan btw? SayonaraKO? remember losing 2nd match because of your amazing skills?

I'll just leave this here: STKO Party Tournament - Challonge
    Wouldn't surprise me if you went to that tournament as an archer actually, this is how good you are, playing an archer against a warrior party. lol'ed.

I miss this, carry on please.
    Last edited by Adi; 01-31-2017 at 04:31 PM.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by iThardy View Post
    "All cards on the table, the main reason we had loads of requests for opening an English - Spanish server only is because Turkish players tend to be more competitive than the average English speaking player." - @Adi

You mean that as in they spend ALOT more money on this game? Like turks are crazy about having the best gear, cause that's what makes them feel superior.
    And you also gotta take into account that turkish servers have alot more players, which means that +9's will appear faster cause there are more people upgrading for +9.
    It's true that they spend more money but I've seen English speaking players who spend just as much as Turkish players which are considered very well equipped.

As for the 'alot more players' part, yes it's also true but you have to keep in mind that when these servers are released you don't actually see any English speaking group having insane items in comparison to the rest of the server.. if it happens then it's because the user is spending enough money to do that and not because of going crazy on anvil and throwing high class items to 9 as if it's a weapon from the NPC.

Did I hurt your feelings ?

Let's start humiliating you.. if you insist.

1. Nobody got kicked from the army. If anything then I over qualify, especially physically.
    I live in Israel, make no mistake, overweight isn't exactly a thing here.. not many people are overweight over here.
    Side note - if you were a part of any army you would've known that the Israeli army isn't exactly an army you can make fun of in terms of profession and most importantly technology.
    Especially not when you live in a 3rd world country, no need to mention.

2. It does because you previously quoted another post.
    Don't try to make yourself look smart now, you made a mistake, admit and close your mouth.

3. Midget? fat? Ayy ayy.. do I need to remind you where are you from and the average height there in comparison to Israel?
    I mean for real, don't make a fool out of yourself, it's already known to everybody that you are the 'smartest' one here.

Fat.. this one was the cutest actually, I almost felt like petting you.

P.S. if I wanted to sound harsh I would've been going down to your level but as you can see, I don't bother swearing, just static facts.
    Nothing you can argue with. Do I need to explain you why is it completely pointless to justify yourself against facts?

Looks like calling you a noob in other words hurts your feelings even though it's clear to everyone that you are not exactly the most skilled player given the fact you were playing long enough.
    How was your tournament clan btw? SayonaraKO? remember losing 2nd match because of your amazing skills?

I'll just leave this here: STKO Party Tournament - Challonge
    Wouldn't surprise me if you went to that tournament as an archer actually, this is how good you are, playing an archer against a warrior party. lol'ed.
    Over-qualify lmfao that's not what I've heard. Is that your autism kicking in again? Did you get bullied that hard that your perception of reality got all fucked up?

And really dude, resorting to racist remarks now to try to save face? I mean, it doesn't bother me lol. You already got exposed fatty. Should I post your picture again to remind you of how you look? LOL

I quoted another post, and made a little joke. How in the fuck does that have anything to do with "so this is far from just a language barrier"? Let's go deeper. Your remark implies that I do not want to play USKO because of the language barrier. When the hell did I say that? Holy fuck you're stupid.

Bitch. I'm the one stepping down to your level. Remember how I normally just disregard whatever you say when you go in your autistic tangents? I just don't even bother because it's completely futile to even try to reason with someone as deluded and clueless as you. Looks like leaving you unchecked for too long has built up your confidence to a point where you genuinely believe that nobody can whittle down the pathetic sand castles that you present as arguments (and the even more ridiculous 'roastings' that you throw).

Clear to everyone that I'm not the most skilled? Once again, to who? Who is everyone? Even if it were true, I don't lose any sleep regarding that tbh. It doesn't annoy me. What annoys me is how you think you can come talk shit to me for no reason, disgusting fat fuck. Know your place already.

Clan tournament people didn't show up so we were 6 or 7 can't remember. Still managed to snatch a kill and it ended like 1-3.

What else do you have dear autist? You said how I never could do anything in newer official releases, proven wrong. You bring up the clan tourney, proven wrong. You try to say I cry constantly about not being able to keep up with turks? proven wrong. None of the blatant bullshit you claim is real, maybe only in your tiny, warped world.

just static facts.
    And there it is. ROFL. Couldn't even spell it properly this time (don't worry I'm sure it's edited by now).

Nice humiliation though. You should stop while you're ahead, autist.

It's called autism.

to be honest you responed to Adi "hostility" like a common angry Kid... Actually it was quite sad to read...
    ScreameR and Adi like this.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    to be honest you responed to Adi "hostility" like a common angry Kid... It was quite sad to read actually.
    I like how you put "hostility" in quotes. As if I said anything that warranted him talking trash!

It's obvious you're biased. So just let go. The only sad thing in here is how, like little roaches, adi supporters crawl out of the sewers hoping to land that one decisive jab. It doesn't phase me, and it certainly doesn't help your little buddy in this time of need.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Speaking of obsessions, there have been quite a few reports for harassment. May this be your public official warning. Due to the amount of shitposts regarding certain users, (BryanThePaladin for example) the next post of similar manner will lead to a minimum of 1 month ban from the forums. I don't usually give a fuck about trolling or flaming, but continuous harassment is not only annoying to watch, but also a sad desperate way of trying to feel superiority.

If your actions lead to a ban and this kind of toxic behavior continues, your next punishment will be permanent. Believe it or not, you wouldn't be the first person to be banned for toxicity.
    believe it or not, nice staff still no manes market section, moderators flaming and being toxic. guess what, let's just warn people that make more sense than all of the moderators combined cute. gonna ban razor aswell?

idk if u even read the forums u're supposed to moderate but u didn't see any personal insults from me towards other users, u didn't see me calling people fat midgets or dumb cunts, idk who's toxic or flaming people personally but it certainly isn't me. so maybe get your facts straight and start banning the people who actually do, or start banning this diver guy that scams people and is still freely chilling around on here. harassing byran? i just told him i admired his stone splinter smite hammer combo, and i disliked his videos because i did. is that not allowed?

Speaking of power abuse and looking at cases personally rather than showing some fkn professionalism. the moment you guys became moderators was the moment this forum became an ultimate shithole, no wonder there's no such thing as activity on this forum. u should be proud dude, u got moderator on the most dead ko forum in ko history. such achievement! applause and all hail kallop.

It's called autism.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast