Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Helmet of wrath promotion

This is a discussion on Helmet of wrath promotion within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Has anyone actually tried them out? Because if there's one thing most of you guys seem to not realise is ...
Page: 3

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Has anyone actually tried them out?

Because if there's one thing most of you guys seem to not realise is this -> Most of the websites and such are created which contain the info that are already in the patches. Now, even though it might say 50% NOAH bonus, it could still be giving out 50% EXP bonus.

Client side -> Everything visual that you can see ingame, the server only tells your client which item(s) to show. So if the item_org_us.tbl is wrong, so will the description be.

An addition to my previous post; After getting the valk helmet, I now received 2999 ibex and crisis pots also because of their failure.

N0rseman

Quote Originally Posted by SirS View Post
    An addition to my previous post; After getting the valk helmet, I now received 2999 ibex and crisis pots also because of their failure.

Big fail...
    So... Tomorrow i'll get Wrath (50% NOAH) + Valk Helmet + 2999 Pots???
    Cuz i cant log today to make test with Wrath Helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Has anyone actually tried them out?

Because if there's one thing most of you guys seem to not realise is this -> Most of the websites and such are created which contain the info that are already in the patches. Now, even though it might say 50% NOAH bonus, it could still be giving out 50% EXP bonus.

Client side -> Everything visual that you can see ingame, the server only tells your client which item(s) to show. So if the item_org_us.tbl is wrong, so will the description be.
    Still gives the same EXP..

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

did u guys receive it in a letter? Cuz I just got a letter with and Old mana belt and and an old light belt, with a note saying it was item compensation for lost items. I didn't lose any items, and the letter was sans wrath of helmet, so I feel like not only am I fucked the helmet is noah instead of exp, but I didn't even get the goddamn thing.

Quote Originally Posted by gregg View Post
    did u guys receive it in a letter? Cuz I just got a letter with and Old mana belt and and an old light belt, with a note saying it was item compensation for lost items. I didn't lose any items, and the letter was sans wrath of helmet, so I feel like not only am I fucked the helmet is noah instead of exp, but I didn't even get the goddamn thing.
    thats what you get for being a douche clan leader...

Quote Originally Posted by SirS View Post
    same here.
    I tried the helmet, I still earn the same Exp... Thx KO for fake event !

Quote Originally Posted by gregg View Post
    Old Light belt and old mana? you serious? I got 2999 ibex pots and crisis pots and a valk helmet lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzy View Post
    Old Light belt and old mana? you serious? I got 2999 ibex pots and crisis pots and a valk helmet lol
    The items he got is from item restoration.

I got a Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit Loaaaaaaaaaaaaddd of High Class items / scrolls / silver bars

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    The items he got is from item restoration.

I got a Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit Loaaaaaaaaaaaaddd of High Class items / scrolls / silver bars
    I havent got anything like that? =O All I got is pots and valk helmet =(

Banned Senior Member

i better sell it in merchant, how much that would be? in kronos

Quote Originally Posted by CurseMiga View Post
    Ohh...its a reward for buying any of the cospre items....sweet
    And ya it's a good deal for 83 exp'ers
    lol k2 made a typo, it was actually 50% noah increase instead of exp

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123