Ask Ko for reimbursment ROFL

This is a discussion on Ask Ko for reimbursment ROFL within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I wrote a letter to k2 about gold reimbursment and this is what they worte. Hail MotherF, Thank you for ...
Page: 1

Dr4g0n

I wrote a letter to k2 about gold reimbursment and this is what they worte.

Hail MotherF, Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Server stability and security is a paramount concern for Knight Online. To retain the server’s integrity, there are times when servers will be unavailable for emergency maintenance. As such we are currently not offering refunds or credit for this time lost. Please visit our website at www.knightonlineworld.com for any announcements regarding this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. For any other questions regarding your Knight Online account, please submit another support request. Regards, Knight Online Support Team

is that ur real id? if so, change it. it's safer to change it to something else....

anyways, you're not the only one that got that answer when asking for refund/more premium days.

Ayman4u

1st i got 3 days then spamed them again and got that messege

Dr4g0n

no thats not my real id chemical

I wrote a CS ticked that I want back the money of the last prem I bought.. got excapt the same reply
    spoooooooooooooooooooooky auto-messages :huh:

if theres not some huge change in-game like all dupe methods are fixed and koxp is now illegal, then im charging back.

Banned

giga Posted Today, 10:28 AM
    if theres not some huge change in-game like all dupe methods are fixed and koxp is now illegal, then im charging back[/b]
    all what you have worked for gone ? :huh:

Thyss

Well....I might be REALLY wrong about it but I don't think they are gonna have too many premium players anymore untill/unless they REALLY fix this shitty game!!
    It's really easy to ignore their customers, like they have been doing.
    I suggest we also do the same.
    Maybe we can all move to a BETTER TAKEN CARE GAME.
    I am pissed!! I cant play this game which I actually PAY to play.
    Makes no sense at all to me!
    Many of us say turks are the bad part of KO but I disagree.
    KO's technnical staff is the bad part of it.

PS:I AM PISSED!

hey dr4g0n, how did you contact them? ive sent support tickets, emails, and phone calls, but just get flat out ignored. haven't even gotten a "ok, we'll look into it" brush off. im not trying to get days added to my prem, although the really do owe us that, im justr trying to get refunded what i was overcharged 4 times for my gold prem...$100 for a game i havent been able to sign into for a couple of days now.

lime

i forgot what iw as gonna say now

oh well