Help

This is a discussion on Help within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If i dl knight online... does the launcher and the just "knight online" come both together?? b/c i cant find ...
Page: 1

turtle7

If i dl knight online... does the launcher and the just "knight online" come both together?? b/c i cant find the launcher... it got done dl everything... but i cant play it... =( it says something about like " plz excute the knight online launcher"

shanttelimi

wrong section , and yes it deos come with everythiing

Banned

you get a amazing gift when your born..called eyes and a brain..your brain learns to read..if your retarted and blind and you cant see with your eyes and you get fingers and you learn with your brain to read dots with your fingers!!

shanttelimi

you get a amazing gift when your born..called eyes and a brain..your brain learns to read..if your retarted and blind and you cant see with your eyes and you get fingers and you learn with your brain to read dots with your fingers!! [/b]
    wow nice spam vandy! <_<

Banned

wow nice spam vandy! <_<[/b]
    if you had a brain you would know what i was talking about

shanttelimi

if you had a brain you would know what i was talking about[/b]
    i know what you were talking about , and it is still spam what you said retard, try helping him next time.

Banned

i know what you were talking about , and it is still spam what you said retard, try helping him next time.[/b]
    Telling him this post was in wrong section is NOT your job
    why should i help him when this topic will get moved/locked anyway?