Anyone know who this guy is?

This is a discussion on Anyone know who this guy is? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Need to know if hes legit and trust worthy to share my warrior with. Names kalllif0 and he said hes ...
Page: 1

yougotpwnt

Default Anyone know who this guy is?

Need to know if hes legit and trust worthy to share my warrior with.

Names kalllif0 and he said hes shared with many people before? Yet hes 2010 september member.

these are his exact words

I'm from israel , played KO for 5years (not in a row - alot of breaks / quitting cause of getting scammed) , I can purchase KC / premium to account made it to my sharers lots of times . My vouchers are : F9devil (the legend) , Doooh( from bombompow) , blackdufus
    amm
    vizard
    traded with him account

so if those vouchers are real. please post in my sharing thread under in game requests.

Considering it is nearly impossible to get ahold of any of the original F9devils (Eric, Matt and the Singaporean), i wudn't trust that. Eric hasn't played in years and neither has Matt. If he claims he has played on f9devil, i can tell you now he is lying. I believe I am the only one around who actually was a sharer on f9devil.

Doooh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by yougotpwnt View Post
    Need to know if hes legit and trust worthy to share my warrior with.

Names kalllif0 and he said hes shared with many people before? Yet hes 2010 september member.

these are his exact words

I'm from israel , played KO for 5years (not in a row - alot of breaks / quitting cause of getting scammed) , I can purchase KC / premium to account made it to my sharers lots of times . My vouchers are : F9devil (the legend) , Doooh( from bombompow) , blackdufus
    amm
    vizard
    traded with him account

so if those vouchers are real. please post in my sharing thread under in game requests.
    Im owner of Doooh, he shared with me like 2 days. He dont made any exp (i think he lost exp..) and used alot of scrolls and dont increase 100 NPs. He dont scammed nothing, but i cant voucher for him coz i dont know him so much. Well, im in travel now so i changed my pw until i come back.

We dont allow these type of topics anymore bro, im sorry