Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Blind in 1 v 1's, opinions please

This is a discussion on Blind in 1 v 1's, opinions please within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i was having a few 1 v 1's with felix, all friendly don't get me wrong and he was ...
Page: 1

Default Blind in 1 v 1's, opinions please

Well i was having a few 1 v 1's with felix, all friendly don't get me wrong and he was using blind, which basically gives the person the ability to full heal while still attacking you and you cannot attack them, i'm interested to see whether people consider this in the same category as screaming someone and running away to pot or putting on a shield to pot up. Its exceptionally annoying to get someone redballing then suddenly you're unable to kill them as they sit there spamming you with damage :lol: not to mention whenever i came out of the blind i always seemed to 'z' someone different which was also exceptionally annoying :lol:

I'm very much a believer in using the skills you have don't get me wrong, i'm just interested in how it is considered with concerns to the unwriten etiquet of duels

i'm also interested in knowing how people would feel if during those blinded period i were to put on a dd shield for that period say, as all you can do in that time is pot up i guess

BattyBat

i think you are gay.

on topic: i think in a 1v1 you use what you want, its you versus your opponent, your character and all its skills against theres. if you have blind then you use it, you use everythnig you have to gain an advantage.

blow arrow aint that good too

Zparda

How much time of blind? u can cure curse it? Maybe is just like the gay skill of lvl 40 (dun remember name :P) ahh ilusion i remember now :P

Well i think is fair coz if u have same lvl u can use it too eh?

Socrates

if you have your enemy selected while he uses blind on you, you can still hit him unless you panic and move with your cursor or do something silly.

at least that is what i have been told and i believe cos there's too many people that still hit me after i blinded them... unless they are all cheating

so definitely yes in 1v1, cos it does nice damage and the moreskills the better for rogues imo

BattyBat

Originally posted by Zparda
    How much time of blind? u can cure curse it? Maybe is just like the gay skill of lvl 40 (dun remember name :P) ahh ilusion i remember now :P

Well i think is fair coz if u have same lvl u can use it too eh?
    #

how do you associate fairness with a 1v1? its 1 char against another. its not about fairness. its about who can beat who, and if someone has that skill, then it should be used to try win that fight.

nah when we were doing 1 v 1's i would like 1 out of 8 times keep him selected, not often at all, i think it depends at which stage of the combo you're on, be it r or skill when you're blinded

Doc

SImple solution noobie as Soc says if u get blinded just keep them z'd and dont combo and stop sliding ya poof

TAFFY

Didn't want to tell the public but....when your blinded by anything (light mages/sins) you can still click around for the person. Just click around you where you last see the person and continue fighting

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I like blind as it's a red ball saver for me, in the arena I noticed I got a much higher success rate.

Banned Senior Member

Blind doesnt always work, and there is a way to keep the person targeted when your blinded to keep on attacking them. Also since it has a 1 minute cooldown, not many sins actually have it on their main bars. If I want to use it I need to change bars which slows down my healing so if it doesnt work I lose some footage in the 1v1.

I dont see why they couldn't be allowed

I like to have some fun sometimes, if my blind works, I'll use hide XD They wont see me and i'll just sit there and laugh at em

Zparda

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Blind doesnt always work, and there is a way to keep the person targeted when your blinded to keep on attacking them. *Also since it has a 1 minute cooldown, not many sins actually have it on their main bars. *If I want to use it I need to change bars which slows down my healing so if it doesnt work I lose some footage in the 1v1.

I dont see why they couldn't be allowed

I like to have some fun sometimes, if my blind works, I'll use hide XD *They wont see me and i'll just sit there and laugh at em
    Update ur Sig then :wub:

Banned Senior Member

nah i'm too lazy to change the 1 to a 2

I made a rogue so i could be self-sufficient and able to solo. If you play warrior you should take what comes with it, ie getting owned by battlepriests and good sins 1v1. I wonder if when warriors fight ice mages they ask them not to use slowing skills? :P

MSN twat.

Anyway, if I were ever to get back into 1v1 fights I wouldn't allow blinding in a set 1v1. So it's up to the rogue whether he wants to fight without it or not.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast