Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Help about CR please

This is a discussion on Help about CR please within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello guys, I've bought two ESN codes of 800kc first, and later one with 4000kc when I try to buy ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Help about CR please

Hello guys,
    I've bought two ESN codes of 800kc first, and later one with 4000kc
    when I try to buy CR it tells me this bug:

P.S. : This is my other account, my account that I want to purchase the CR have 5000KC.
    (I tried in two accounts all the error is same...)

Please, help.
    ty

Banned Senior Member

please help me!

Alrite so...
    You need save thoes esn codes (remember save them, write them up or something)
    i quess you need to wait somedays, Because you need to (ReWrite 2 of your last esn code to validate that you are real owner of that account to buy cypher ring).
    But seems like you haven't bought before esn codes to that account, so those codes are way too new to (Validate that you are real owner).
    So you must just wait and maybe you can do that validate thingy later... hope you understand what I tried say to you... Im very tired now so

It's possible that your account is not old enough to be eligible to do a cypher ring - but I'm not sure, I've never had this problem before.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    It's possible that your account is not old enough to be eligible to do a cypher ring - but I'm not sure, I've never had this problem before.
    Quote Originally Posted by HighRoller View Post
    Alrite so...
    You need save thoes esn codes (remember save them, write them up or something)
    i quess you need to wait somedays, Because you need to (ReWrite 2 of your last esn code to validate that you are real owner of that account to buy cypher ring).
    But seems like you haven't bought before esn codes to that account, so those codes are way too new to (Validate that you are real owner).
    So you must just wait and maybe you can do that validate thingy later... hope you understand what I tried say to you... Im very tired now so
    I've putted 2 ESN codes before I try to purchase it...

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by buzer View Post
    This link doesn't solve my problem, ty anyway.

Banned Senior Member

How many time I need to wait for receive a validation of the ESN codes in power up store? :/

AmDWs6

i noticed somthing in ur screen shot, u only have 3242 kc the cs is for 3999kc :S <<< THAT might be the problem :P

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmDWs6 View Post
    i noticed somthing in ur screen shot, u only have 3242 kc the cs is for 3999kc :S <<< THAT might be the problem :P
    No bro, as I say in first 'reply', I've tried it with my other account (have 4000kc+), and was the same problem.

I Got a new account with the same problem

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

If im not worng , your account have to has 6 payments done before you can buy a Char Seal Scroll from PowerUpStore .
    Anyways , you should try to send them any ticket and if its not help try to contact Aleenia or Korlash on their priavte G1 Tewitter , they help there sometimes .

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    If im not worng , your account have to has 6 payments done before you can buy a Char Seal Scroll from PowerUpStore .
    Anyways , you should try to send them any ticket and if its not help try to contact Aleenia or Korlash on their priavte G1 Tewitter , they help there sometimes .
    Hmm, I used 4 ESN code (for knight cash only)
    Need to be 6? (have you sure?)

I'll send them a ticket and if They dont help, i'll talk to Aleenia or Korlash via Twitter.

Btw, this topic is for every1 with the same problem, should read this.

Banned

this image is due to u dont have enough transactions done to this acc ...charge more codes and it will work

ITheEvilOneI

I had same problem but today it was gone. :s

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast