Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

help on to chose a nation

This is a discussion on help on to chose a nation within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by coolboyp2 Actually I made an account 2 days ago just need to try several times several like ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by coolboyp2
    Actually I made an account 2 days ago
    just need to try several times
    several like 200?

dont think that shit is working atm

yun or whoever is on, lock the thread, no need to keep it up

I like how no one has commented on his name... I think he is "that idiot!"

diablo

Originally posted by +8 James
    I like how no one has commented on his name... I think he is "that idiot!"

+8 James wrote

kohack why dont you just go cuss somewhere else kk
    buy a nt or wait for acc creation to come back up

maybe you got your chars deleted for using hmm.... kohack

rofl at n00b comments, since most of u r new server fuktards, i dont give a shit, my nickname has been in use be4 kohack existed in usko
    im an ares player, not a n00b from beramus, xigenon, dies, edana or whatever shitty server is coming after another

and if any of my chars were deleted i'd be so fuking happy coz k2 cant make delete char function to work :P

any moderator, please lock this topic, ima wait til create acc works again or a baba in k2 fix my empty acc (doubt this one works since i dont pay a shit for it)

ARES ftw

This guy sounds like a whiny bitch. Great because we don't have enough of those on the forums. I'm sure you using kohack as a nick is such a coincidence. =

De_Piere

Originally posted by kohack
    rofl at n00b comments, since most of u r new server fuktards, i dont give a shit, my nickname has been in use be4 kohack existed in usko
    im an ares player, not a n00b from beramus, xigenon, dies, edana or whatever shitty server is coming after another

and if any of my chars were deleted i'd be so fuking happy coz k2 cant make delete char function to work :P

any moderator, please lock this topic, ima wait til create acc works again or a baba in k2 fix my empty acc (doubt this one works since i dont pay a shit for it)

ARES ftw
    well if you have been playing for so long you should know you can't do that at will, you can't reselect nation, if you want to try to log on after a reset and when all turks logging and is really laggy and there's a chance 1 out of 100 that you get the menu of selec nation tho i haven't see that in a while and another thing i believe you must be mentally retarded cuz person that's been playing before kohack existed should know most of the shit in the game

HiddenRage

i made a new acct 2 days ago :unsure:

Doc

Originally posted by kohack

ARES ftw
    You Sir are a retard, hope it doesnt work out for you.

Grid

sup yuber

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12