Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

trustable or none trustable subject.

This is a discussion on trustable or none trustable subject. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i know im a new member to this forum but i have noticed in people sig's they have " trustable ...
Page: 1

noisome

Thumbs up

i know im a new member to this forum but i have noticed in people sig's they have " trustable people " how can a person be trusted if they have only traded the once or mabe twice, i also think that these trustable topics are ballshit...... well known people get their ingame friends to logon and post yes this person is trustable.... please voice ur opinions !!

Banned

trustability topics are retarded imho, but you theres nothing you can do if some person chooses to trust some1 only cuz of that trust topic.

Check the people vouching for someone, if they turn out good people, you're most likely trading with a good guy as well

Only reason I made one is because it's becoming a must-have. I succesfully sold chars/items because of it so I'm not going to complain.

noisome

im thinking that these things need to be removed or changed so not any A.Q can become trusted, and no way in this world that every 1 with a " im trustable " in their sig is actually trustable its missleading for new members .......

Banned

Well Jona, i just did my first USD trade through WU with a guy with 1 post who doesnt even know me. I think all depends on how you treat the person and how you make him feel you are trustworthy. You dont really need one of these topics, but how you said, many people ASK for them to do usd transactions. I just think its gay -_-

Well I have to admit, I did a WU action with someone who I gave the info of a char 2 like 4 days before I went picking up the money. We talked some and were friendly towards eachother.
    Like a week after I found out he scammed over 20 people and is now banned on this forum so I do agree with you there. He could have scammed me but didn't.

didinino

Well Jona, i just did my first USD trade through WU with a guy with 1 post who doesnt even know me. I think all depends on how you treat the person and how you make him feel you are trustworthy. You dont really need one of these topics, but how you said, many people ASK for them to do usd transactions. I just think its gay -_-[/b]

Well I have to admit, I did a WU action with someone who I gave the info of a char 2 like 4 days before I went picking up the money. We talked some and were friendly towards eachother.
    Like a week after I found out he scammed over 20 people and is now banned on this forum so I do agree with you there. He could have scammed me but didn't. [/b]
    and thats how all my good friends got scammed.
    its enough that the guy makes u feel "ok i can make the trade he 'seems' trustable" and BANG u get a headshot and all ur share on the trade is gone.

do yourself a favor and get more friends in ko4life if u rly wanna be that guy who can say " i have a name here i am not a scammer, give me the items first", otherwise u will have to take the risk of giving the items first.

sry me including my friends got scammed too many times to figure THIS out.

Well it's simple, if I don't find a trustability topic of atleast 2 pages with people that vouch that I know I want the item first, if not the deal is off :P

NaidenZ

my trustable topic helped me for once, when I wanted to buy a item without pay first ^_^ and I did XD

at least, in my trustable topic there is people only which I have done a USD trade, except for 2 who are friend mine but they vouched me because they wanted ,I didn't asked for it

well known people get their ingame friends to logon and post yes this person is trustable.... please voice ur opinions !![/b]
    I don't understand.
    You look at how WELL KNOWN the people vouching for the person are.
    If everyone joined yesterday and has a post count of 1, well then yes, it could be just that.
    But when you have a list of diverse people who call you trust worthy, it definitely means something.

Besides, all it takes is one person to go on someones post and say "SCAMMER" (with evidence of course) and that person is fucked.

It's an excellent feature and makes a big difference.
    You just have to know what to look for.

Banned

Well it's simple, if I don't find a trustability topic of atleast 2 pages with people that vouch that I know I want the item first, if not the deal is off :P[/b]
    Indeed. A lot of trustable topics are just clannies posting for commitment and some other 0-10 post person who just say " 100% trustable".

I only do WU, and if the guy doesnt want to send me the money first, then he can suck my pee-wee :lol:

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

Well Jona, i just did my first USD trade through WU with a guy with 1 post who doesnt even know me. I think all depends on how you treat the person and how you make him feel you are trustworthy. You dont really need one of these topics, but how you said, many people ASK for them to do usd transactions. I just think its gay -_-[/b]
    Indeed. A lot of trustable topics are just clannies posting for commitment and some other 0-10 post person who just say " 100% trustable".

I only do WU, and if the guy doesnt want to send me the money first, then he can suck my pee-wee :lol:[/b]
    for ur kind of trades u dont need to proof the truestablility. WU and payment first makes sure to get ur money and u cant get scammed. this topics getting important for PayPal payment or when u wanna buy somethin and the other person want u to pay first.

noisome

I don't understand.
    You look at how WELL KNOWN the people vouching for the person are.
    If everyone joined yesterday and has a post count of 1, well then yes, it could be just that.
    But when you have a list of diverse people who call you trust worthy, it definitely means something.

Besides, all it takes is one person to go on someones post and say "SCAMMER" (with evidence of course) and that person is fucked.

It's an excellent feature and makes a big difference.
    You just have to know what to look for.[/b]

thats were ur wrong cos the majority of people that post on their trustworthy topic are friends of theirs anyway and some of them do trust the person ofc but others most likley have not tested their trust.

Heh Well I'll use my own topic as a small exemple, around 20-25 of the people that posted were clannies in the past, maybe 10 of them know me well enough to determine I'm trustable enough, some of them posted in it and just send me a PM asking if I want to do the same in their topic(which I do if I had a good time with them and I didn't hear/read anything bad about them) and some people I trust completely myself and had a lot of reason to post.
    Then there's the people I traded with and my RL friends I play(ed) with.

A good trader would also check some random people that posted and see how their background is.

In my topic there's someone called Spit2333 who I actually traded with and seemed like a nice person, who got banned of ko4life like a week after the trade. The interesting thing is he could have scammed me if he wanted 2, but didn't.

I guess my conclusion is.. you can't trust anyone in someone else's topic? :huh:

I'm confused now.. lol

Touchfemale

is a way to be sure u wont get scammed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast