Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

A question for Phatom_Rouge

This is a discussion on A question for Phatom_Rouge within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey I just thought of an idea after reading so many "WTF I BOUGHT PREMIUM AND TURKS STILL FILL UP ...
Page: 1

Road

Default A question for Phatom_Rouge

Hey I just thought of an idea after reading so many "WTF I BOUGHT PREMIUM AND TURKS STILL FILL UP SERVER"! What k2 needs to implement is after servers are full, they will kick out non-premium users when a premium user logs in. That sound simple I guess, and we paid for a service and we expect results. No a days you can't even log into olympia 2 during 8pm now. It's still full. <_<. I think they need to kick turks after awhile, that will make this dieing game better IMO.

Pwner

zzzz just stfu, and for those how dosen't got premium ? It's f2p, it's ur fucking chooise if u wanna spend money on the game, but don't come with sueggestion that destoroys for non paying members, k? I think u would remove that non premium thing, couse if u wanna spend money, that's okey. But it's sucks to destroy for other ppl

Morghana

+1

it is simple, dont buy premium

(red) btw who is Phatom_rougue? new kind of makeup ^_^

Banned

it would kill k2's revenue, as been said million times before.

Banned

learn how to spam a server

R34P3R_Magikz

80% cap is enough don't like it go play a full p2p game

runescape is f2p - they block turkish characters, an anything not in english alphabet = all us players, and people that speak good english :

most turks dont buy premium anyway, im pretty sure

Healo

buying premium isn't suppose to guarantee you access 24/7. deal with it, quit bitching. non-prems ftw B)

Luckyduck

LOL, all those trying to get something for nothing please stop bitching. Creating and managing games costs money. Premium users pay which keeps the game alive. Therefore they have the rigth to expect to be able to play when they want over non-prem.

If you have a problem with that get a job, go mow some lawns, and pay. Otherwise dont' wine if you can't get something for nothing.

"Beggers can't be choosers"

Pwner

Originally posted by Luckyduck
    LOL, all those trying to get something for nothing please stop bitching. *Creating and managing games costs money. *Premium users pay which keeps the game alive. *Therefore they have the rigth to expect to be able to play when they want over non-prem. *

If you have a problem with that get a job, go mow some lawns, and pay. *Otherwise dont' wine if you can't get something for nothing. *

Notice the F2P thing ? And i doubt that K2 got problems to keep the servers up..

Originally posted by Luckyduck
    LOL, all those trying to get something for nothing please stop bitching. *Creating and managing games costs money. *Premium users pay which keeps the game alive. *Therefore they have the rigth to expect to be able to play when they want over non-prem. *

If you have a problem with that get a job, go mow some lawns, and pay. *Otherwise dont' wine if you can't get something for nothing. *

How much K2 cock did you suck to say that? They are making a ton of money off this shit dumbass, if they want to kick non prem users like that just make the fuking game p2p instead.

luckyduck is right, everyone that has "stop buying premium" in sig will = no more tkko, which happens to be in the us

+ they probably already quit

Banned Senior Member

the 80% cap is fine. Sure servers get full now with more premium players and just before the war, but it doesnt take hours to login if servers are full. Just do a few spams and you'll get in no problem

Road

I have mad respect for those who could answer intelligently without resorting to flaming. There are several ways to get your point across w/o spewing utter crap out of your mouths.

If you guys read it correctly, I was giving a suggestion, I wasn't actually complaining. If you have nothing useful to add to the discussion then don't post in it.

That was the answer I wanted Phantom_Rouge, sorry if I typo'ed your name but I posted that on a school computer, didn't have time to run spell check .

What I think needs to be done is just increasing server limit. With how much money they make now it shouldn't be that difficult to do. Hey, their motto is "Gamers First" (or something to that degree).

Banned

and also what could phantom do...he is not owner of k2...talk to them about this not.....phantom only sends fraps and shit to gms as most of us do....u need to call k2 with this sort of stuff....not regular players

do what we all do either get premi or spam for 10 min.....latley its been pretty good and it only take about 10 min of spaming until you turn comes up

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast