Is there any chance of getting unbanned?

This is a discussion on Is there any chance of getting unbanned? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok, so at 8/18/2006 i've good banned couse of duping. thats what k2 says. now, i've never duped. i had ...
Page: 1

NoOneSpecial

Smile

Ok, so at 8/18/2006 i've good banned couse of duping. thats what k2 says.
    now, i've never duped. i had legit dual shards +8 that i traded for few thousend duped blessed upgrade scrolls.
    ya, i know, it was stupid, but that what happend.
    i didnt give the scrolls to anyone, i didnt sell them on the market, i took the bus just becouse its same as cash. i just npc'd them when i needed money.
    now, a gm catched me or something and banned me, for ever. i've tried contacting cs and all the answers are same.
    blablabla you cought for duping, blablabla you wont get unbanned.

is it really fair? i had so many goodies on that account and i got banned for ever. 6 months passed already.
    can i do anything to get myself unbanned?

Banned

its fair, u just said u knew the busīs where duped, and your not allowed to have a big amount of duped items XD

ANd anyway, who the hell is that stupid to trade duel shards + 8 for a few thousands of bus? Oo

cid

if you find out any way to get unbanned plz tell me :/ Banned for koxp lol

Banned Senior Member

Look at the ToS, Possesion of duped items to that extent gets you banned. If your someone who trades items for thousands of BUS because the people didn't want to offer you billions, you deserve to be banned

NoOneSpecial

well, first of all, i know it was stupid, but perm ban?! i didnt dupe! dupers are still out there on ko and they gave me banned. i was legit, all my items was legit, i just did one mistake trading the shards.

ya well, i needed money, and couldnt trust no one to pay me enough money for the shards.. and it was something arround 30k bus's, not sure.

and again, there was no way to trade those such goodies for gb's without trading bus's...

Banned

you cud have gotten 21 gbs and alot of items pr shard... easely....

this sounds strange =S

you cant trade more then 10k at a time

ps 30k bus = 120gb

NoOneSpecial

i know that i did a mistake... and i shouldnt do it... but i did. i was dumb, ya.
    but it seems nice, btw just for you guys to know, the duper that duped the scrolls is still got his char. and me, banned.

so theres nothing to do in other words?

Banned Senior Member

You knew it was a stupid idea but still did it so you have to accept what happens.

Update: Duplicating Items / Possession of duped items
    Items Deleted / Ban or Account termination
    determined by Lead GMs

Obviously, Saphyr, Compliance, and Irene decided your account should have been terminated

NoOneSpecial

when i traded the shards for the bus i wasnt really thinking. i thought about me getting rid of the shards and got my money...
    now when i think about it, i curse the day i chose to do it...
    again i want to make it clean, i didnt dupe.

is there any way to contact a gm? couse cs seems like an auto message... -.-

you wont get unbanned

Banned

ownt and happy to hear it

Banned

saphyr on ares, u can make a account there, if u arent a player there, and try talk with her and explain what happened... but i doubt it, to me, it sounds like a lil lie... since its so stupid to trade shards for busīs when U KNEW they where duped.... im not saying youre lieing, its just my thought, so no flaming kk?