Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

peace

This is a discussion on peace within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ty everyone in dies server. it was great playing with you all. but it is time for me to move ...
Page: 1

Banned

ty everyone in dies server. it was great playing with you all. but it is time for me to move on to bigger and better things. ( like real life) you all will be missed, and maybe you will see me on msn time to time. anyways you all take it ez.

Good lucky in real life bro. See ya =)

Haha it's so pathetic when i read "hey dude good luck in real life" it's like everyone has seriously problems with this game. So i ask everyone has it? @ lol

sarez

Haha it's so pathetic when i read "hey dude good luck in real life" it's like everyone has seriously problems with this game. So i ask everyone has it? @ lol[/b]
    You .

GL dude

Good luck in all that u make now bro.
    and ofc we will miss ya.

GL don, Was great playing ( mostly trading :P ) with you

You .

GL dude [/b]
    i dont even play my men i'm just trying to sell my stuff from 3 years ago

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

Haha it's so pathetic when i read "hey dude good luck in real life" it's like everyone has seriously problems with this game. So i ask everyone has it? @ lol[/b]
    if u found a way to not haveing seriously problems with Knight Online please tell me

btw on topic

gl with real life bro =)

if u found a way to not haveing seriously problems with Knight Online please tell me
    btw on topic
    gl with real life bro =)[/b]
    Usko makes it alone i mean there is a lot of cheaters , scammers , koxpers , etc. how is possible a lot of pepole still play like nothing happen?, plus they are spending money to play.

lil_mageskillz

why do people say they got to do better things like real life when they quit. do they not do anything in rl at that time?

gl many ppl quiting now a days. hopefully the game changes.

Banned

why do people say they got to do better things like real life when they quit. do they not do anything in rl at that time?
    gl many ppl quiting now a days. hopefully the game changes.[/b]
    yes. alot of people would come home from work/school and do nothing but gaming. so i figured at the age of 27yrs old and with a kid i should be doing other things. more real life things. not online gaming. anyways. i was just making a post for my friends to know where i have gone and that i dont plan on coming back. reguardless what some of my close friends have seen me do in the past. for some reason they think im coming back. but im not. and in no way did i make a post pissing on the game. example: hackers k2'ed, k2 bugs. I was just saying im dipping out and to all the people ive shared some good vent time and game time that they will be missed. so love to you all.

Misuki

Good Luck man
    Are you sure this time its for good? This game is really freaking addicting.

Banned

Good Luck man
    Are you sure this time its for good? This game is really freaking addicting.[/b]
    bro how you doing? its been a long time. dont tell me you are back at this game again.
    and yes this is for real. sold everything. and took the rest to the anvil and burned my personal as well.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Cya donovan, I'm sorry for bugging you about your market topics mate, hope it doesn't matter to you anymore :P
    "GL in RL" lol

hello there

was a pleasure to play with u
    take care and have fun

and u will see its moore fun to spend time with your kid then with all the gays on vent :P

cya

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast