Ko4Life App for iPhone/Android

This is a discussion on Ko4Life App for iPhone/Android within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just a thought, would there be anyway a very basic ko4life app be developed to allow users with smartphones to ...
Page: 1

Lightbulb Ko4Life App for iPhone/Android

Just a thought, would there be anyway a very basic ko4life app be developed to allow users with smartphones to sync ko4life with their phones, to have access to msg's while being away and be automatically notified?

Is this something that has been looked in to in the past? (any chances this might happen in the near future?)

I am returning after 4+ years of not playing this game and noticed one thing. This forum has really died down compared to back in the day. One thing that hasnt changed however is that people still choose to use other sources as methods of communications to make trades possible like: Facebook, Skype, MSN ... etc.

I think by having a ko4life app the amount of activity on this site would increase a bit more, and help the users of this site by providing a platform to speak with other players right here on ko4life and get a quick response back rather then first asking for skype/fb info and then taking the conversation there. This app would not need to be limited to just emails, it would be able to support chats just like sms/bbm/wassap and others with those in your friends list.

I am not sure if this is a realistic idea or if its something not quite possible due to reasons i cannot see.

Share your thoughts...

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Why not just go through the browser?

O_o Senior Member

Most of the time that I'm using the forum is with my iPhone and I don't have any problems with that... But an app could be a cool thing, like getting notification when you get PM or someone quote you. And it will be even super awesome if it'll be added to the website itself!

this is a good idea

It is possible but i think it would be cheaper and better to make the forum responsive, so it's more easy to be used on a smartphone. Altough an app, with notification is cool also!

need chrome

U thİnk use can fİx

Quote Originally Posted by lowmy View Post
    U thİnk use can fİx
    next time edit your previous post and dont make another, you have got probation alredy

Servers down rage,flamewars,hacked accounts and new bugs

I don't think any app will solve the problem with this game gone to hell and all good ppls left it.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yloz View Post
    Servers down rage,flamewars,hacked accounts and new bugs

I don't think any app will solve the problem with this game gone to hell and all good ppls left it.
    False... All the good people have not left just a lot of good people that used to play left still plenty of good people