help me to chose

This is a discussion on help me to chose within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; atm im playing on a lvl 63 rogue , with cithins +7 , ib+7 and some +9 dex jewels , ...
Page: 1

presunto

Default help me to chose

atm im playing on a lvl 63 rogue , with cithins +7 , ib+7 and some +9 dex jewels , my ap is aound 1450 , my hp is 99+4 and dex 233+110 , im thinkin about trade this rogue on a lvl 63 priest and make this build on the priest>>>>

str 222-232
    hp 80-90
    int 70

ill use goblin pauldron and pads ,
    helm , boot , glove +8/15hp
    lupus pedant+0
    belt of str+0
    2 earings+9 str
    2 priest rings >>> health+5 , hp 45 , 3 all resist and 5 ac

str will be +76 and hp +65

and ill take a ms+7

with my rogue stuff i can afford these items , now , i ask u guys

wich is better a priest like this i told or a rogue ? im kinda tired of rogue , i hate low hp

i forgot the resists:
    fire 38 poison 6
    glacier 38 curse 6
    light 68 magic 6

NightOwl

it all comes down to skills...

JV

Default Re: help me to chose

Originally posted by presunto
    atm im playing on a lvl 63 rogue , with cithins +7 , ib+9 and some +9 dex jewels , my ap is aound 1450 , my hp is 99+4 and dex 233+110 , im thinkin about trade this rogue on a lvl 63 priest and make this build on the priest>>>>

str 222-232
    hp 80-90
    int 70

ill use goblin pauldron and pads ,
    helm , boot , glove +8/15hp
    lupus pedant+0
    belt of str+0
    2 earings+9 str
    2 priest rings >>> health+5 , hp 45 , 3 all resist and 5 ac

str will be +76 and hp +65

and ill take a ms+7

with my rogue stuff i can afford these items , now , i ask u guys

wich is better a priest like this i told or a rogue ? im kinda tired of rogue , i hate low hp

i forgot the resists:
    fire 38 * * * *poison 6
    glacier 38 * curse 6
    light 68 * * * magic 6
    If you have IB +9, like you're saying, you could get better stuff.... h43r:

presunto

+7 sorry ill correct

stay rogue. u will love it eventually :lol:
    yes they have low hp but u are forgetting minor heal and light feet which can help dem evade death ezily

presunto

wich of this chars will kill more in cz ( i know both kill nothing , lvl 63 suxxxx but as a priest i can heal guys , buff them , i think priest is more usefull

mordeth

if you want a change why not try sin? Although I myself prefer Priest seeing as I have played one for about 1.5years and have had the chance to play both lvl 70 archers and sins. I prefer priests b/c you can do so much more then you can with a rogue. One day you can be a buffer next a healer next a debuffer next a bp next int build it is probably the most flexible character and the hardest to play correctly. Oh btw CS+0 on rogue is pawnage for healing other characters although you use something like 200 soul pots in a really good fight

Kik0

Try a support rogue: hp build, 1 good dagger and a CS. Of course, these are the basic items, experiment a little yourself and see if you find something that works. The ability to heal on the move and party minor makes them almost as good as priests for healing. Party minor while running takes a bit of getting used to though. 2 man pk parties with a good warrior should yield a fair amount of NP. Remember to carry a shitty bow and some styx too as they can turn the tide of a fight if you get the timing right.

With this build you aint gonna make a lot of kills, but you have good skills to help your party; minor heal, cures, lupine eyes, a tasty 3k mana drain and you can still do damage(admittedly not much since you're only using one dagger and hp build)

presunto

hp build u mean , i just get dex to use the dadger and the cithins ? then i put all the points on hp or i just use hp jewels ? and btw i cant afford a cs , just if i drop it (rumors say that bastard sahula isnt dropind cs anymore) and the best i can get atm is a sahrd+7(i trade my ib+7 , these days is easy to trade , kospers love ib+7 , actually they love any bow) and a md+7 cos i dont get enough coins for another shard+7

presunto

and being a priest i feel more usefull , i will be able to attk , to heal to buff , to dbuff(just malice ) that build i told , just my ac will be bad , attk , hp and resists will be average

Kik0

Originally posted by presunto
    hp build u mean , i just get dex to use the dadger and the cithins ? then i put all the points on hp or i just use hp jewels ? and btw i cant afford a cs , just if i drop it (rumors say that bastard sahula isnt dropind cs anymore) and the best i can get atm is a sahrd+7(i trade my ib+7 , these days is easy to trade , kospers love ib+7 , actually they love any bow) and a md+7 cos i dont get enough coins for another shard+7
    Statting enough dex to use your weapons and armour then putting the rest into hp is one variant of the hp build. Some people prefer set values, like 130 hp and the rest into dex or 220 dex and the rest into hp. Think about what you want from your character and stat/gear it accordingly.

At level 63 as a priest you can have the 1500/300 buff, 1920 heal and judgement or malice, not a bad skillset to level by yourself on golems or help out with farming the bigger stuff. I play both a 65 archer and 63 priest(albeit shell build) it's good to have both, my advice would be ask if a friend with a bp will let you try out their character and see if you like it.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

meh, i'd go for priest, is a more flexible character if u asked me. Not only 2 viable game styles and 2 builds of stats. Harder to survive with that BP stats that with ur current rogue tho.

id say priest cause its comin down to rogs arent getting any respect cause all the turk koxpers ruined our image even for sins its hard to get respect. Also if u want to sell your char youll get more money as a priest than a rog in the long run unless soemthing is done about koxp (lol ya right).

Dontaskmeagain

if u become preist go for fp biuld and siome goblin armor

presunto

a priest lvl 63 on fp build on goblins will need 144 int , and str will be 178(enought to a tota club+8 ) but no hp stats