Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By JayClaiba
  • 1 Post By Lavie

Help me with guides, tips..I like mexican burritos ty.ok.

This is a discussion on Help me with guides, tips..I like mexican burritos ty.ok. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hola menz! Trying to help the knight online community by providing a site with just guides and tips, all together ...
Page: 1

Validating

Post Help me with guides, tips..I like mexican burritos ty.ok.

Hola menz!
    Trying to help the knight online community by providing a site with just guides and tips, all together at one place.
    Since pretty much everyone who plays the game started ages ago I wanna do this mainly to help out the new people to the game, but of course also experienced ones.
    Send all helpful guides to [email protected]. Site is basic, and ugly as F#CK, just the way it should be lol. Empty atm but I hope after you guys can help out and collect usefull stuff it can get a bit more helpfull.

ko101.com

there are so many guides on ko4life, and official forum that this is unnecessary in my opinion, why would people try a website like ko101 which sounds very weird compared to the usual knight.nttgame one :O it's like ur moving the info from 1 website to another very unknown one. no offense, glad people like you are willing to improve anything related to KO.

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

I wish King of Knight was still a thing

There isn't really any well written super in-depth guides on much of anything really. New people would have to either figure it out by playing the game and dropping dollars or find 20 shitty guides/posts spread across 3-4 sites to get 1 small piece of information. For instance there isn't any fully comprehensive kurian guides out there. No real min/max guides, which uniques and weapons are better for each class because of X reason or whatever.

I think more of an up-to date thread that's constantly being added too on this site would be easier to find rather than directing traffic to a relatively unknown site but big props regardless if you go through with it, I think it'd be super valuable.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    There isn't really any well written super in-depth guides on much of anything really. New people would have to either figure it out by playing the game and dropping dollars or find 20 shitty guides/posts spread across 3-4 sites to get 1 small piece of information. For instance there isn't any fully comprehensive kurian guides out there. No real min/max guides, which uniques and weapons are better for each class because of X reason or whatever.

I think more of an up-to date thread that's constantly being added too on this site would be easier to find rather than directing traffic to a relatively unknown site but big props regardless if you go through with it, I think it'd be super valuable.
    Well, it doesn't seem like anything like that will happen in G4L tbh, at least not without an actual change.

But I have a solution, pm me if you're interested to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Well, it doesn't seem like anything like that will happen in G4L tbh, at least not without an actual change.

But I have a solution, pm me if you're interested to see it.
    It'd only take 1 topic where everyone adds information/opinions and the OP edits and adds anything they find valuable to the original post. It really isn't that difficult if you've got a semi decent community, questionable whether it'd work here though.

Purrminator Senior Member

Like, I'd be glad to help, but I suck, so no...

Anyways, a website that would be like King of Knights would be a better idea, I did spend so much time on that website, checking my stats and looking what change I get when i replace that item for another, that's IMO what's really needed

Hola bro!
    sounds good! estare atento!]
    provide him BP tips pls XD