help me i have a problem for buy premiun

This is a discussion on help me i have a problem for buy premiun within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i really dunno where post it anyway i bought 2 premiuns like 3 and 2 day ago and still get ...
Page: 1

Banned

i really dunno where post it anyway i bought 2 premiuns like 3 and 2 day ago and still get this problem..
    http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/636/gggg2ow3.jpg
    Shot at 2007-07-14

pls someone can help me?

krekre

Why u bought 2 prems ? Say more details about this !

blueeye

some times i get it as well.. i need to wait 15 days till it get working.. or u can send ticket to K2 and they will cheak and fix it

Banned

i bought 2 premiuns for 2 different account always for friends..1 bought 3 day ago other premiun bought 2 day ago and now i need buy prem for me but i cant coz i have this problem.. i used my credit card on power up store

Banned

some times i get it as well.. i need to wait 15 days till it get working.. or u can send ticket to K2 and they will cheak and fix it[/b]
    i can send a ticket without premiun also ?

krekre

Well u probably didnt wait 24 h to buy another maybe k2ed and need to wait as blueeye said 15 days or just send them a ticket and get it fixed in 10 days

krekre

i can send a ticket without premiun also ?[/b]

Ya u can, but u will probably get an answer in couple of weeks <_< ! As prem user in couple of days