Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

help me if your cool =D

This is a discussion on help me if your cool =D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Never seen that before :S...
Page: 2

nathan16

Never seen that before :S

chimera2888

no reinstalling wont help..

im using AVG free and i had the exact same problem as u did..

i uncheck some settings (found a guide somewhere.. i cant remember where.. ) and it worked..

go google on knight online avg or something.. sure u can find ur answer there..
    Ur not alone [/b]
    <3 thx lolz ill try that but i still need more suggestions plz ^^

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

You get tht if you try to reinstall after extracting the fastloading thing.

Re-extract the fastloading file and it&#39;ll merge files and you&#39;ll be able to log.

chimera2888

You get tht if you try to reinstall after extracting the fastloading thing.
    Re-extract the fastloading file and it&#39;ll merge files and you&#39;ll be able to log.[/b]
    tryed that dosent work :\

sime217

when i click start my screan just kinda refreshes :S
    i played around with the game options abit to try to fix it but no matter what settings i put things to i always get the same result [/b]
    try going options and changing the colour depth to the one you arent using, so if your on 16 currently, switch to 32 and vise versa. thats wat causes the screen to refresh
    dunno about the rest.

chimera2888

try going options and changing the colour depth to the one you arent using, so if your on 16 currently, switch to 32 and vise versa. thats wat causes the screen to refresh
    dunno about the rest.[/b]
    lolz thats a good tip ^^ but didnt work >.>
    i tryed that befor and still exact same problem D:
    lolz im so screwed ><

chimera2888

dunno about the rest.[/b]
    lolz thats a good tip ^^ but didnt work >.>
    i tryed that befor and still exact same problem D:
    lolz im so screwed ><

chimera2888

nothings worked so far D:

booja03

totally remove ko form ure comp(uninstall, remove from registry etc), then re install ko and moradon patch, then turn off AVG, then see if it will patch atleast, then u know that avg is the problem, if not then.... ure screwed lol

ministry

do what the guy above me said it worked for me

chimera2888

totally remove ko form ure comp(uninstall, remove from registry etc), then re install ko and moradon patch, then turn off AVG, then see if it will patch atleast, then u know that avg is the problem, if not then.... ure screwed lol[/b]
    lolz know how to fully uninstall ko but how do u delet of registry?

sime217

just uninstall the game, then download a registry cleaning program; search it up on download.com then run it, restart ur comp, reinstall the game and it should work.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

I&#39;m uncool . Maybe your file got corrupted while dowloading. Try to launch game directly, without the launcher to see what happens. If nothing works, slap your monitor arround a little bit while calling it a dirty hoe.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

im 99% sure its the fastloading thing -_-

did you try it?

chimera2888

I&#39;m uncool . Maybe your file got corrupted while dowloading. Try to launch game directly, without the launcher to see what happens. If nothing works, slap your monitor arround a little bit while calling it a dirty hoe.[/b]
    lmfao will do

im 99% sure its the fastloading thing -_-

did you try it?[/b]
    ye tryed that :\ and it just fuxs it up even more cause then once its done merging files it just closes the start thing :S and wen i try to open it w/o running upload crap nothing happens D:

so dose any one know were i can dl a gg registry cleaning thingie? or is there a way to delet ko registry w/o haveing to download a clean up thing xD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12