help me pick a char please :)

This is a discussion on help me pick a char please :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i have been playing this game for about 4 years had a few chars in my time but the ...
Page: 1

whassup

Default help me pick a char please :)

well i have been playing this game for about 4 years had a few chars in my time but the thing is i havnt leached on to a char i change alot and i think its time i chose a character to play i either want to be rogue or warrior, please give me your opinions thanks :P

Banned

if ur human be a rogue so i can kill you..if ur orc go warrior get lvl 75 or so and fuck over lordoftheHUMANS..i hate the guy seriously

whassup

come on some serious contributions please :P just want to know how people feel about warrior or rogue and which is the better type :P

Banned

if ur as good as Zero be a rogue..if not be warrior

sin owns all , thats it.

TunaFishyMe

if you want to just run around with a duffer and spam 1000 on everyone tormented then be a warrior. If you want to watch the situation and determine your targets then be a rogue

whassup

more please

DragonFire

im very bad at being a warrior....even with a healer i used to always get my ass kicked..but as a rogue im not too bad...being stealthed helped my situation..i can kinda sneak around and get the target i want then run like a little girl and minor heal :lol:

Glader

If you've been playing both classes for 2years each you should know which one you like the most
    My suggestion: play the one you're best at.

FatM4n

Go for bp
    you loose some np till u get good gear, but you wil own later on

Terrorblade

i think that topics like this one are retarded. You should play what you like, not who's better in eyes of another players.

Just one simple game rule: PLAY WHAT YOU LIKE

:unsure:

oncemore

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    If you want to watch the situation and determine your targets then be a rogue
    Ya, if you wanna stay stealthed for 20minutes, evaluate the situation and wait until theres a lvl30 mage standing alone in cz, be sin.

Or if you enjoy running, go for an archer.

zetazeta

Originally posted by Terrorblade
    i think that topics like this one are retarded. You should play what you like, not who's better in eyes of another players.

Just one simple game rule: PLAY WHAT YOU LIKE

:unsure:

yeh, if ur not gonna enjoy playing that class why bother?

warriors:
    can tank damage, they spam decent damage

rogues:
    less defence, but with stealth they can pick on paper mages or priests

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by oncemore+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oncemore)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    If you want to watch the situation and determine your targets then be a rogue
    Ya, if you wanna stay stealthed for 20minutes, evaluate the situation and wait until theres a lvl30 mage standing alone in cz, be sin.

Or if you enjoy running, go for an archer.[/b]
    depends on your gear. Rogue hear is the most expensive of them all. If you can obtain all the right gear you can tank perfectly well. But you still choose your target. Unlike a warrior, you dont spam the same damage. The only "damaging" skills are spike, thrust and BB, aside from that, the other skills are just to prevent the oppoent from outpotting the damage.

As a rogue, you choose your targets. Usually, you help kill the paper chars first/priests first. A warrior just spams hp pots/soul pots and smash everything in sight.