Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Help me understand!

This is a discussion on Help me understand! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So I have something in my mind that I just had to say. Allright, USKO players have been calling each ...
Page: 1

Default Help me understand!

So I have something in my mind that I just had to say.

Allright, USKO players have been calling each other out for being noobs, pussys, towners, cheaters, scamers, unskilled, etc. Literally, ever since I have been a part of this community (way too long) I have only seen USKO players call each other out for being complete trash at the game.

Except when PSKO comes up. Then, magically USKO is where all the skill is, because USKO is where people know how to PK and all that bullshit. This is incredibly confusing to me.

Personally, I think there are excellent and shit players (and everything in between) in both USKO and PSKO.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post

Allright, USKO players have been calling each other out for being noobs, pussys, towners, cheaters, scamers, unskilled, etc. Literally, ever since I have been a part of this community (way too long) I have only seen USKO players call each other out for being complete trash at the game.

Except when PSKO comes up. Then, magically USKO is where all the skill is, because USKO is where people know how to PK and all that bullshit. This is incredibly confusing to me.

Personally, I think there are excellent and shit players (and everything in between) in both USKO and PSKO.
    They have to convince themselves they are better otherwise the thousands of dollars they spend would be all for nothing. These 'USKO pro-gamers' care too much about their appearance on these forums so they have to big each other up to keep themselves happy.
    Kallop, MrRapist, Bathory and 1 others like this.

SlickPrick Senior Member jewboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    They have to convince themselves they are better otherwise the thousands of dollars they spend would be all for nothing. These 'USKO pro-flamers' care too much about their appearance on these forums so they have to big each other up to keep themselves happy.
    They flame more than they game.. It's hella lame.

PSKO is trash.
    FuriousKo likes this.

being honest it's actually harder to play private servers at least as supports and with old files (bugged hp bars). Played both so that's just the fact

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post

I miss you Jamm1n

Banned Senior Member

editttttttttttt
    Last edited by FuriousKo; 06-19-2014 at 08:25 PM.

Little archer Senior Member

USKO is garbage right now. Skill has taken the back seat, now it's about how can outcheese their opponents, pulling out the most cringeworthy and lame strategies that anyone could ever think of just to gain NP.

PSKO isn't that much different in the mentality, but at least the cheap tools available are limited, whereas usko has myriads or little items and skills to give you a significant edge over people who for some reason are pking while having these unavailable or simply missing.

USKO is like a place where Illusion (lvl 30 sin skill) is common rule and if you aren't using it then you're at a disadvantage (this is an example). When you pk in there you might aswell expect everyone to be using every single piece of cospre and PUS equipment. Basically you need to constantly spend money in order to be competitive in PK (unless ibex and crysis pots are somehow available at the npc now, something that I very much doubt!). I find that to be incredibly lame.

In the end... it all comes down to who's left in each of those. As far as I know, 95% of the current usko english speakers are just the baddies who were the free NP back then and other mentally challenged people. Now, it's finally their time to shine.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    just because its harder doesn't mean they're good at it lol. i played private servers coming up for 3 years before i went back to ko and really i know 0 good priests from private servers off the top of my head
    I gotta admit that priests indeed are overall - better in USKO than in privates, and yes i aswell have played ALOT private servers, and after 4-5 months in Anatolia i already know for 100% sure these priests are better. Duff priests they call targets quite well, approaching enemies gets alot better if you've got a good duffer, 100% sure i haven't seen a single duffer doing it that great as they do in USKO, and most ''decent'' priests in USKO nearly do it automaticly. Buff priests cure-rebuff really fast, which the priests in privates don't even have to take care of because everyone is scrolled anyways. And no don't tell me everyone in USKO is always scrolled, that's complete bullshit. I've pked on human and on orc side now, and most of the multi-clan parties i've pked with were non-scrolled, and actually i gotta admit all the priests in there do a good job, even tho some others are just more geared i can still see they do their best and show what they can do. So yes, in that matter i agree USKO priests> PSKO priests. About the other classes i don't think there's a difference at all. In the end, why even care?

@Razor, i don't understand why Illusion can't be used? It's a skill that rogues have, why would you forbid that? It's like forcing a mage to not use gate or safe his allies with tp even tho he has the ability to do it... And why bother about the ibex and shit, im not using em either and i just do as fine as i want it to be.

I thought it was widely understood this forum has always been full of retards.

Don't try to understand their thought process, your IQ will drop substantially.
    LambOfGod likes this.

^ speak for yourself bruh

Little archer Senior Member

Posting personal photos. Banned
    Last edited by Shane; 06-12-2014 at 01:50 PM.
    Kallop, Bathory, Lokias and 4 others like this.

2/10 elbows not pointy enough

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    and you're the reason I lurk on ko4life more often
    really tobol?
    ej kurwa niech Cie tylko znajdę xD

KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar
    StonedFreerider and Bathory like this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast