message from aleenia

This is a discussion on message from aleenia within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; News Türkçe Customer Support Update Posted By Aleenia | 01/13/2011 Greetings Knights, As many of you know we have been ...
Page: 1

Default message from aleenia

News

Customer Support Update Posted By Aleenia | 01/13/2011 Greetings Knights,
    As many of you know we have been going through an extended customer support maintenance which has taken a few months to rebuild. We currently have a new tool that will allow customer support to function better than before. Majority of the account issues you currently have can be resolved now and that goes for a lot of the billing inquiries as well. There are a few things that we are still unable to do for example change account passwords but we plan to have these functions added to the new tool very soon. We are now also able to send items via in-game mail, change email addresses, and edit secret questions/answers.
    We are a bit limited to tools when it comes to more specific in-game issues. Take for example changing your mini warrior to a barbarian or deleting items from you inventory. Our Knight Online development team is working diligently to get these tools out for us. Of course making new tools takes some time to finish, especially if we want a new GM tool that will support every in-game issue.
    We appreciate everyone that has been patient during this time. We are now able to resolve more account issues than the past couple of months. Everyone on the Knight Online team really thanks you for sticking with us as make some changes to our customer support.
    Once again here is a list of what customer support can and cannot do:
    Can:
    -Change email address
    -Change secret questions/answers
    -Send items via in-game mail
    -Change seal/unseal answers
    -Handle majority of payment issues
    Can't:
    -Change passwords
    -Delete items
    -Character editing for example mini barbarian to barbarian.
    -Moving characters to new accounts (account linking issue)

just another shit from k2 they better fix quest ;s

God did not create man in his own image. Evidently, it was the other way about, which is the painless explanation for the profusion of Gods and religions, and the fratricide both between and among the faiths, that we see all about us and that has so much retarded the development of civilization. ~~ C.H. ~~

ATHEIST 4 LIFE

let me guess

you live you die?

lol

Little archer Senior Member

what about item restorations...?

worthless update imo

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    what about item restorations...?

worthless update imo
    yups, even with the tool, they'll do shit. why?
    cause they actually still have to double click the icon to open the tool !

meh, nothing will change i guess. But let's hope eh

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

nothing has changed since day one, wont change now.

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    nothing has changed since day one, wont change now.
    stay classy .......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eplbDbp6XJQ]YouTube - Anchorman-Afternoon Delight[/ame]

This news is a week old. Nothings changed or will change no matter how many tools GMs do or do not have.... They won't even use the ban player function why would anyone expect them to do anything else unless its for personal profit... like selling +10 items
    Customer Support Functions - GamersFirst Forums

Quote Originally Posted by OrcSingh View Post
    God did not create man in his own image. Evidently, it was the other way about, which is the painless explanation for the profusion of Gods and religions, and the fratricide both between and among the faiths, that we see all about us and that has so much retarded the development of civilization. ~~ C.H. ~~

ATHEIST 4 LIFE

let me guess

you live you die?

lol

yep you live and you die...im not against any religion or beliefs, its just not my thing so i hope you can respect that.not sure what your intentions were for replying to my thread.

im wondering that too, your comment was just an offensive comment towards a somewhat personal and serious issue. keep that stuff to yourself orcsingh

and although ingame may be shitty right now with all the bugs but hey! at least you can change ur password! i may just play this again.

/sarcasm off

DemonKing666

Aside from handeling payment issue, the rest of the other craps is just auto support. Nothing special, and still dont c what "upgrade" they did....isnt it just the same as before?

yea, orcsi the way u put "ATHEIST" is just so wrong.... and ur sentence is full of holes; meaning, so much flaws in ur statement.

If u wanna talk more, create a thread, and ill debate with u. Am on neutral ground, i dont c god as the "steriotypical" person would. And i dont believe in "god".

B0jack

I think that character name change is bugged too. Took me 3 days to be able to change my char's name. But maybe it could be a time thing too.

betun1981

Its seems to be the same ole support system to me....