Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Help with my Visa Check Card

This is a discussion on Help with my Visa Check Card within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When I go into the PUS and pick to buy $40.00 worth of KC I go to the enter the ...
Page: 1

ChowBoy

When I go into the PUS and pick to buy $40.00 worth of KC I go to the enter the card information. When I enter and click next or whatever it says can't process or duplicate transaction. What is goin on here....can someone please help me?

MillionVoices

Use C&B its really easy to setup.

love the sig and that cs video, its fun mimic him lol. I just did that 10 times ahha . BOOM *(*(* HEAD ()())() !!!!SHOT!!!

ChowBoy

LoL

I had some issues using a Hilton Honors Visa card.. kept getting failed transaction.. then finally it went through, but it took till next server restart for my premium to show up.

thats what i got and it turned out they charged me 3 times...you shouldnt use a check card anyways, they dotn have protection like Credit cards do, and this is K2 we are dealing with :/

the_man_slayer

im tryin to use my visa credit card and im gettin the same thing.. so should i just keep trying?

i cant use c&b and i wouldnt trust it tbh with its track record xD

Cleatus

Click only once and wait patiently. I've had the same problem. DO NOT DOUBLE CLICK.

sexy Owa

ive had this problem too i always just used a different card >.<

Click only once and wait patiently. I&#39;ve had the same problem. DO NOT DOUBLE CLICK.

[/b]
    Very important to follow that tip.. Ko LOVES to double, tripple charge you. =[

KO4fun

Very important to follow that tip.. Ko LOVES to double, tripple charge you. =[[/b]
    agree, click it 3 times get charged 3 times. Also avoid making purchases on maintenance day if you can help it

Banned

I have Visa Card and sometimes i cant but premm by c&b cuz give me a stupid error
    So.. i need send money to other friend for he put on me :\

the_man_slayer

so keep tryin the card as long as u can until it works but dont double/triple click?

Aqu

Its cheque you fucking tools, god damn yanks

Very important to follow that tip.. Ko LOVES to double, tripple charge you. =[[/b]
    yeah but with a support ticket i got 2months for me and 1 month for a friend within 1 day (i was triple charged) CS has really gotten alot better.

Banned

Almost 3 weeks i tryed put gold premm, and wasn&#39;t have gold premm but they keeped the money <_<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast