Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Help with my Visa Check Card

This is a discussion on Help with my Visa Check Card within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You better check your next credit card bill... I was recieving the same errors and when I recieved my bill ...
Page: 2

187rex

You better check your next credit card bill... I was recieving the same errors and when I recieved my bill from my credit card company they charged me 4 times for prenium but the funniest part is that I never recieved it.. wrote a couple tickets and got a refound

Banned

When I go into the PUS and pick to buy $40.00 worth of KC I go to the enter the card information. When I enter and click next or whatever it says can't process or duplicate transaction. What is goin on here....can someone please help me?[/b]
    give me all your CC info i will check it out for you :P

Its cheque you fucking tools, god damn yanks[/b]
    umm racist ftw ?

Banned

give me all your CC info i will check it out for you :P
    umm racist fuck ftw ?[/b]
    Racist = ban (for dont know, read the rules)

well in my case, every time i tried, even though it said failed and stuff, iwas getting chargd, so do it once, then try to check the balance on your card, and if theyve charged you then jus tput in a CS ticket. they first responded to mine 3-4hr after i put it in (and that was at 1240 am central time on a friday) And i had it 100% sorted out by sunday night

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12