Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OMG what a fcker

This is a discussion on OMG what a fcker within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My uncle helped 1 of his friend to do uruk blade quest ok... then came 1 turk(mage) ok ... then ...
Page: 1

Validating

Default OMG what a fcker

My uncle helped 1 of his friend to do uruk blade quest ok... then came 1 turk(mage) ok ... then uncle joined him to party and helped him to do quest ok... after he done quest to both of them this turk goes to stone golems and tps them both ... what a wonderful thanks for help...

DarkFlare

That suckes man did u get XPed

Validating

my uncle didint but his friend got xped not big deal but still...how fcking asshole have to be to do such things

:pic:

he just wanted to do the stone golem quest :lol:

Validating

Originally posted by ic:
    he just wanted to do the stone golem quest *:lol: *
    ROFL

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

lol, i was helping a friend lvl a bit with my mage on golems, and this rogue came and started luring on us, it was fun ;p

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i hate to break it to u but u said TURKS urself. just ignore them n it'l be fine.

welcome to the official turk haters of america (and other english speaking countries) club

now we have learneda very important lesson today class. never party a turk becuase he will turn around and shit on your face

Thats funny.. lol

Validating

lol

your uncle got owned :blink:

lol, at golem party, sorry to hear about it..

ANZAC_Mondane

well tonight war was Crap,, is still did ok,,, but before war i thought i go with warrior adn Kill wraiths in abyss -_- zzzz kosper,, so i killed him,, then he came back so i killed him like 5 times more,,, then 2 mins later a Big warrior comes adn Kills me,, adn says he was the Archer,,, OMG what a Noob Turk,,, i jsut Didnt press ok adn he got very pissed of,,, Just shows some Kospers have a Higher Character,, adn Kosp when thing alone <_<
    ]

Then in war,, the Invasion,, my last 7 deaths wher to Kosping Archers ,, one called VirusLord has been doing this for weeks adn Still get away with it :angry:

OMG so Gay ,, i get so many AGa Clan pls ,, i have Kosp :wacko: ,,Do these Turks Think Kosp is a legal Skill ?

Anyway,, jsut pissed of ,, i never usualy get angry,, and Yes,,, 100% of Kospers that killed me wher Turks -_-

P,S i try to send a CS ticket,, adn all i get is this crap

OPPS!

KnightOnlineWorld.com has detected the use of scripting and/or data that it did not like. This may have terminated any processes you were currently involved in while on this site.

The part i think it dont Like is that fact i sadi ther are Cheaters adn this is Fucked :rollseyes:

Validating

lol

tolgahan

Originally posted by ic:
    he just wanted to do the stone golem quest *:lol: *
    zuahahhah

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast