Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Oblivian clan liars now we see how they are

This is a discussion on Oblivian clan liars now we see how they are within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so when i start my exp to 70 i got back to trolls one day with good party for pk ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Oblivian clan liars now we see how they are

so when i start my exp to 70 i got back to trolls one day with good party for pk when i was level 66 ....so then i get msn from temp, wolf, hawk and few others saying peave bro...peace.....now i dont like some peoples in there clan but i say ok whatever i will do peace if u let us exp in peace as well in cz....only reason i even said ok is cause they made this deal with us and offered it out......so i gace my word i wont touch them and my clan wont....and we didnt....i ran by them all in parties and so did my parties.....i could have owned there party many times as could they have mine but all was well......

so now that alot of them done exping all this week they been raiding my exp parties and clan a 2 spot apos supposed temp says he dont like someone i my party or clan that is in party.....ok well who the fuck cares its not just him here whoever it is....its all of us

so now phantom is also helping them raid use cause temp and his duffer got owned by me each time they came to try to kill this guy.....do u think i wont protect my clannie or party .... i have to....so u break your word to do this.....good clan you guys are and phantom good job for being such a good clan leader and helping them break there word all this week cause i guess oblivian clan is really selfish

you guys got what u wanted and not fuck everyone else when they still need exp .....we see how it is.....dont worry i will make sure i now tell them all to raid you and not let the rest of your clan exp....i have ran by many times and not touched one person whether i like them or not....my word is my word....guess we cant say same for you guys now

thanks have a nice day

Trii

their clan is worst combination of everything.

evenson

Did I NOT just post that tempests is a bag of shit? honestly people.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

gotta love people that judge a clan after the actions of 1 member

i never promissed anything, yet im in oblivion, im a liar aswell? gg

Banned

Originally posted by Trii
    their clan is worst combination of everything.
    kinda finding this out and i didnt want to belive all about temp and i still cant belive he is this much of an asshole....he dontl ike some so he tells his clan to come after us and reaid my exp ..... then he tells more to come

Banned

Originally posted by Dro
    gotta love people that judge a clan after the actions of 1 member * *

i never promissed anything, yet im in oblivion, im a liar aswell? gg *
    dro its not one person...its many and u know it

maybe not u but certainly all the ones that have been exping to 70 that said dont atak peace

Trii

lol u all have seen him innocent all this time ?
    once an asshole always an asshole, i remember some people were talking about him that he was asking for items as if he got hacked and then they saw him running around in his gear. outrage or w/e it was. and evenson what goes around comes around. wash your eyes every morning.

Banned

Originally posted by Dro
    gotta love people that judge a clan after the actions of 1 member * *

i never promissed anything, yet im in oblivion, im a liar aswell? gg *
    and dro the actions of many in your clan say the same cause its about the company u keep.......and when the clan leader comes to help that is even worse......

Trii

i once went on a friend's char that is in that clan. looks like there are really some emo's in the clan. people going crazy over nothing, telling u to stfu even tho u havent said anything that would cause him go crazy.

evenson

Originally posted by Trii
    lol u all have seen him innocent all this time ?
    once an asshole always an asshole, i remember some people were talking about him that he was asking for items as if he got hacked and then they saw him running around in his gear. outrage or w/e it was. and evenson what goes around comes around. wash your eyes every morning.

You're pretty dumb, So if you're talking about me scamming charlie, good one to hold against me, I just gave him what he had coming. And if you think I had anything to do with the jackal incident then you are sadly mistaken, So get your facts straight before you post you tard.

wako0

follow the leader :lol:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

yep, u are right. i apologize for them, but that cant help much. did u talked to will to tell him to stop? cuz if u say to tempests stop he is gona do it more often, thats it

Banned

dro u know me i dont really give a shit about my nps.....i could care less....i care more about my word which i gave to keep peace and i did but all week my clan telling me they getting raided by all oblivian members at exp spots....i can understand bowl or whatever kill them fine.....but a exp spots which we have respect to then when u guys done your thing...fuck us right <_<

Trii

get yours straight before u go flaming even tho u dont know what i meant. charlie deserved what u did, and i dont really give a shit about that anymore. i was mentioning the old times before charlie. i shouldn't be sorry for u anyways. if he fucked u over then u probably deserve it. his time will come too

Banned Senior Member

There was never an "alliance" in cz, mearly just asking if you would mind not raiding us while we were doing trolls. You coulda killed us if you wanted, we'd just come back and have another fight. As for me coming just so we could raid... not really. I loaded to PK after finishing a video. We did the cz pk and now thats dead and there is just 2-3 parties xp'ing now, so what are we gonna do? sit around waiting for nothing to happen? To my knowledge there are no officials alliances in cz with my clan, there might be one in the works but other then that, it's all spur of the moment

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast