Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

help :P warrior

This is a discussion on help :P warrior within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well can anyone help me where to lvl up my karus warrior?XD he is now lvl 31, blade+7 and pike ...
Page: 1

Bustard

Default help :P warrior

well can anyone help me where to lvl up my karus warrior?XD he is now lvl 31, blade+7 and pike +7 and im gonna get him soon +7FPS with hp :P Can anyone tell me where and what to kill?

DontJurkOffOnMe

Default Re: help :P warrior

Originally posted by Bustard
    well can anyone help me where to lvl up my karus warrior?XD he is now lvl 31, blade+7 and pike +7 and im gonna get him soon +7FPS with hp :P Can anyone tell me where and what to kill?
    cardinals

Bustard

hm would it go with 1st grade armor +6 or should I make better armor?

I_Am_On_Ares

Default Re: help :P warrior

Originally posted by DontJurkOffOnMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DontJurkOffOnMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Bustard
    cardinals[/b]
    he just wants you to die, DK is good solo, or machidorus/megoradon. after 41 u get xp boost if you party with some1

Bustard

thanks man

stevouk

scammer should be banned from the forums

Bustard

why am I a scammer? Cuz I wanted to accept the deal you offered me before and then you didnt want to?

Vlein

stfu bustard u ARE a scammer
    u said u had a lvl 62 orc warrior named unfukwitable and u wanted to trade it for my mirage dagger +8
    and u said u are now a human since karus side sucks. hmm lets see u are a lvl 31 karus warrior. good fucking game, u suck at scamming btw

Bustard

hey I didnt scam and if u wanna check my warriros out, np

stevouk

yes you are a scammer you arsehole...you tried trading with me and i was over weighted so wouldnt let me give you my armour and shit then you logged out bitch

M U T H A F U C K A

Bustard

lol you idiot want me to public the msn history? YOU SAID YOUR FRIENDS THAT LOVES YOU SO MUCH ( YOU EVEN NAMED NAMES 'phantom,shurt,___,whisper_secret,tank ) SAID IT WASNT A GOOD DEAL AND THEN YOU WANTED ME TO GIVE YOU MY ID EMAIL SECRET QUESTION AND STUFF FIRST! YOU PRICK AND I DIDNT LOG OFF, I WENT TO A HARPY PARTY AND I TOLD YOU THIS

stevouk

did i say shurt? no
    whisper_secret? no
    tank? no

yeah go for it send them the msn shit you dickhead the only person i said was Phantom so why dont you go fuck yourself you stupid scammer

Bustard

btw, stevouk - Vlein same person! He told me on msn

stevouk

lol people know me in real life you noob, you dont have to say shit to try and trick them i have 3 characters and two of them are lvl 1 so suck my dick

Vlein

r u fucking kidding me? we r the same person?

please go fuck urself, someone ban this mother fucker

show logs of "me" telling u this in msn please

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast