HELP WITH PAYPAL, FAST PLEASE!

This is a discussion on HELP WITH PAYPAL, FAST PLEASE! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; okey, someone just bought my ko chara, and he send some $ , and now i wanna transfer the moeny ...
Page: 1

okey, someone just bought my ko chara, and he send some $ , and now i wanna transfer the moeny on the paypal account to my bankaccount....

and i need help with this:

"Be sure to enter your complete account number, including your routing code and check digit where applicable.
    7-8 digits(Bankgiro) or 3-8 digits(Plus-Giro) or 7-15 digits(Domestic)"

I dont know what numbers i should take and where i can get them from? is it on my Visa card or what?

thanks
    ~Toadie.

Ki1laH

okey, someone just bought my ko chara, and he send some $ , and now i wanna transfer the moeny on the paypal account to my bankaccount....

and i need help with this:

"Be sure to enter your complete account number, including your routing code and check digit where applicable.
    7-8 digits(Bankgiro) or 3-8 digits(Plus-Giro) or 7-15 digits(Domestic)"
    I dont know what numbers i should take and where i can get them from? is it on my Visa card or what?
    thanks
    ~Toadie.[/b]
    Those numbers will be on a check in your checkbook.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Not sure if you're in the USA or not, but the routing numbers are located at the bottom of your bank checks in your checkbook.

Most checks have the check number, the banks (ABA) routing number and your checking/savings account number across the bottom.

As per here:

hm, but look here; 7-8 digits(Bankgiro) or 3-8 digits(Plus-Giro) or 7-15 digits(Domestic)

Ki1laH

hm, but look here; 7-8 digits(Bankgiro) or 3-8 digits(Plus-Giro) or 7-15 digits(Domestic)[/b]
    That means for those specific banks it is that amount of numbers, i'm sure yours would fall under domestic...just look at those numbers on your check and voila.

jpo183

post the entire numbers on the check here and ill help you

jk dont do it

Emporio

on the front of your visa, there is a big long number across it ( 16digits)

go down, right at the bottom of the card, under your name, central on the card is a 8digit number, its your account number. thats what u need

this is what we use in britain anyways