KOSP, turkish and so on

This is a discussion on KOSP, turkish and so on within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know I know this has been threaded 50MIl times... Stil... Just logged in USKO... yeah servers were / are ...
Page: 1

HolyFish

Smile

I know I know this has been threaded 50MIl times...

Stil... Just logged in USKO... yeah servers were / are back up... a nice Antares.... KOSP'd...
    A nice Attila... KOSP'd....

Is this a joke.... Where has this game gone to...

Turks dont even bother anymore to make a secret out of it. Its normal. If you play KO, then you buy yourself premium, which I doubt, and you get yourself the newest KOSP engine. A Hornbow +8 or better and some paper +8 armor, of course with an anvil cheat aswell.

Sit somewhere nice, like Skeletons, DK, or so. Go to bed, go to school, go to work... Your level 60... tada

Once done. Restat to assasin. Get yourself some duped mirages or better from your aga next door. Get NP.

Turkish here, baba there. All ppl talk turkish turkish turkish

K2 complains that the server capacity exploded

Now I am honestly asking myself: If there are so many TURKS on USKO

shouldnt KO K2 whatever think about making an own TRKO TurK KO

They dont need to hire GM's (did they I dont see any). After all it is normal to dupe, cheat, tweak and KOSP in the eyes of a turc...

But nono. USKO has to be turkish. And those few english speakers are being put into a corner and how dare we say something bad against our fellow neighbors from turkey (*happy thanks giving*) - we are racists if we say so *sarcasm*

Damn you KO damn you K2 :angry:

If you don't like it, leave. No one is forcing you to stay...
    Either way, the game is fun because:
    1. You can still take bosses in Eslant if you scout enough
    2. You can kill all those fucking Turks in CZ
    3. You can xp with friends and gain a high level (most Turks don't reach 65+)

But really, there's so many people that have said the same, everyone knows and the people who keep playing don't really care.

Bottom line is that no one is forcing you to stay, but most people are so addicted that they whine whine whine but still keep playing...

Strider

yeah there are alot of turks in game but why there a buying prem they dont care. I see were u are coming from today i was in D1 and there were 5 KOXP in town at the inn there were all shooting the inhostess. and nobody around to do shit <_<

If you don&#39;t like it, leave. No one is forcing you to stay...
    Either way, the game is fun because:
    1. You can still take bosses in Eslant if you scout enough
    2. You can kill all those fucking Turks in CZ
    3. You can xp with friends and gain a high level (most Turks don&#39;t reach 65+)

But really, there&#39;s so many people that have said the same, everyone knows and the people who keep playing don&#39;t really care.

Bottom line is that no one is forcing you to stay, but most people are so addicted that they whine whine whine but still keep playing...[/b]

I think wht he is saying as everbody does the games is good the pk is good. The support is shit and the turks that play it are fuckwits

RiseAgainst_

Stop whining geez

temmu

plot of KO is quite near of the movie "300"

where legit ppl are the 300 spartans, and turks are forces of Xerxes.

We sure can struggle a while, but in the end, turks always win.

llJuanMall

Is this a joke.... Where has this game gone to...[/b]
    shit.... <_<

but i still like it :wub:

HolyFish

I am not whining ^^ omg :lol:

I am just estonished where this game has gone to and as Strider has absolutely understood correctly: K2 gives a shit about your US $ you spend.

I found to this forum because of this action you guys wanted to do: "No premium in November"

My speech: 1st way into a clean future. When K2 realizes that no english players play USKO anymore.... well they might start to rethink about their servers...

Oh btw: Luring Raven Harpys in their KOSP auto fire works fine

### Edit ###

What I dont understand is why people start flaming each other if such a topic is raised. Why cant we all act rational and save our hate for some better tasks, such as 1. helping K2 get rid of those pesky cheaters or 2. help each other to get rid of them. Instead we attack each other.

Fact is that we are all sort of addicted to the game, same as a player of WOW is addicted to his / her game.
    Fast ist that WOW doesnt have such an vast amount of cheaters, why, cause people pay for the game on a regular basis and this allows the company, Blizzard, to spend more time and money on gfx development, bug resolution and GM hirement.

Fact ist that our addiction to KO can be monitored here, 350 US $ for a Shield.... over 400 bucks for dual shards +7 and so on and so on. Of course WE are addicted.

But what esm116 and myself mean is that there has to be a solution.

Understand that it is frustrating to watch other players make a KOSP dance for a week and then you encounter them in CZ.

Nick: DontPlayWithM3
    NP: 536422
    LVL : 76 %70
    warrior

Nick: CanYouStopM3
    NP: 821448
    LVL : 72 %66
    sin

Nick: PerfectSoldier
    NP: 245xxx
    LVL : 72 %80
    sin

Nick: buffer35
    NP: 284xxx
    LVL : 77 %80
    priest

Nick: endlessRain
    NP: 534xxx
    LVL : 79 %33
    warrior[/b]

What is this about? Well it prooves you wrong if you say that a turk doesnt reach above lvl 65. I have personally seen and hunted down those turks who are KOSP&#39;ing their way to lvl 70 and above.
    Why it doesnt matter. Just sit and go to bed. 3K maybe nothing but remember what power that KOSP has. You do 3K&#39;s for 10 hours, you have over 100 MIL XP.

Once you have reached a high level, then you restat to assasin and go NP transfer or actually kill.

Is it so hard to believe how easy you make your way with KOSP?

Well, before another mob is going to slay my speech about saying that I whine I have a final question:

As you can see I speak english. I am no turk.

You have this nice decent english clan. I want to join, I am lvl 70. Theoretically.
    You invite me and all are happy.

BUT How would you feel if you found out that I made my lvl 70 by simply sitting in KOSP parties?

(I didnt say I did, I said theoretically)

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

The stupid thing is K2 are going to end up with a smaller target audience with this because it will mainly be people from one nation that play it. Whats the population of the USA and EU compeared to Turkey I ask myself?

But then we must admit it&#39;s not just the Turks it&#39;s alot of other aspects that have faulted so much in the past which is why people leave.

I understand your frustrations but K2 only ever saw KO as a short term project 3-4 years life span if my memory serves me correct.

Banned

We sure can struggle a while, but in the end, turks always win.[/b]

+1

We sure can struggle a while, but in the end, turks always win.[/b]
    the thing is that there werent only 300 sparans... there were also about 700 other xD those are english speaking hackers/dupers/anothers in KO